• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If I was you-know-who, I would infract all of you for gif spamming. :p

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eauxkay this GIF spam without any actual posting is gettin' outta control. I like a good GIF but pls tone it down a little gorls.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I hope Luma desyncs aren't patched in 1.0.6

they aren't super useful but it's hilarious against people that haven't seen it before

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm just now realizing how bad it is that we're hoping our already below average character doesn't get nerfed in the patch.:c

If she does get nerfed I'm just gonna take a long break from Smash and contemplate my Smash career while I play Tropical Freeze, lol.

Oh, and Smashboards Cobalt is the best theme.:bluejump:

Last edited:

Chucklesmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cufflink
Sooo I've been lurking for years on these boards, and having tried to main Zelda since launch of 3DS this thread in particular has entertained many a slow work day. Hello all, and will try to keep the lightning kicks coming along with the launch of Mewtwo :)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm just now realizing how bad it is that we're hoping our already below average character doesn't get nerfed in the patch.:c

If she does get nerfed I'm just gonna take a long break from Smash and contemplate my Smash career while I play Tropical Freeze, lol.

Oh, and Smashboards Cobalt is the best theme.:bluejump:
I mean

Zelda was nerfed from Brawl to 4

Dedede was arguably bottom 5 in 1.0.0 and still got nerfed in 1.0.4

It really could happen :c

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Sooo I've been lurking for years on these boards, and having tried to main Zelda since launch of 3DS this thread in particular has entertained many a slow work day. Hello all, and will try to keep the lightning kicks coming along with the launch of Mewtwo :)
now youre one of us. youll be one of us, foreeeeverrrr

we'll be like brothers sisters... only closer...

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Welcome :D​

Soul.

Who ****ing cares about tiers.
Wish they brought back Brawl D3

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pikmin are adorable... and then they die horribly gruesome deaths. The animated shorts can be brutal. Poor Blue Pikmin #324. Oh, and there's a part where it seems like the Yellow Pikmin get high. :laugh:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Pikmin are adorable when they're not doing 20000% damage and making you panic :^(
Who ****ing cares about tiers.
Wish they brought back Brawl D3
You'll care about tiers when Pikachu has been horrible for three games straight, and was nerfed when he was the 2nd worst in one game

Soul.

Oh yeah, a reminder: the online will be on maintenance in both versions of the game.
m e w t w o b o y s

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
what i want next update:

patch notes

for serious, why dont they have these, people need to know whats different about their characters, and finding out ourselves is a chore

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I miss @Twili stealing pages.

Yeah, kind of a pain sometimes when they just say, "character balance", and that's it. They could at least mention severe issues like if they patched out glitches like the giant Yoshi glitch or whatever. They don't need to mention in specific detail about anything, except those.
what i want next update:

patch notes

for serious, why dont they have these, people need to know whats different about their characters, and finding out ourselves is a chore

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
If only they would release patch notes. It was pretty annoying to go through the game and figure out ourselves what was changed.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Sneak peak at that Captain Falcon/Zelda fanfiction (I think it's safe to call it a Smash fanfic now)!

Just be warned, it's a little NSFW:
Somewhere in a bar in Hyrule

Link shuffled uneasily in his seat and looked down at his watch. It was 5:00 PM. Disgruntled, he let out a curse.

Captain Falcon, who was seated next to him, gave him a look.

“What’s the matter, kid? Never had lamb chops?”

Link was clearly angry. “Our client was supposed to be here an hour ago!”

Captain Falcon remained calm. “Hey, it means more beer for us.” He took a sip of his 37th beer.

Link shot him a nasty look. “You think that’s a good thing, huh? I’ve been forced to smell your dirty ass breath for over an hour! And it smells fishier than a prostitute’s crotch."

Captain Falcon was prepared to respond with a retort of his own, but, at that moment, the doors opened. In walked Ow the Ed-uh, I mean Shadow the Hedgehog. Behind him were two security guards dressed in S.W.A.T gear. When you’re as dark and edgy as Shadow was, you needed to arrive in style.

Edgy, er, Shadow took a seat across from Link and Captain Falcon. He removed his sunglasses, which were darker than Shadow’s edginess.

“Gentlemen,” He spoke in a voice that was somehow even lower than Celine Dion’s. “ Do you have the stuff?”

A waitress by the name of Palutena, dressed in a kinky bunny suit, came over to take Shadow’s order.

“I’ll take a martini. Shaken, not stirred,” Shadow told Palutena.

As Palutena rushed to get Shadow’s drink, Link took out a briefcase.

“Got all seven chaos emeralds,” Link said.

He handed the briefcase over to Shadow, who gleefully opened it up. Sure enough, there lay all seven chaos emeralds, neatly polished. Shadow picked one up and examined it.

Shadow let out a laugh. “Fellas, you haven’t let me down one bit. You know what they say, a deals a deal. When do you want the money?”

Link gave him a blank stare.

“Uh………..”

Captain Falcon butted in. “We’ll have the money by next week, if you may. We’re planning on purchasing some, uh, drugs with it. Say, what do you plan on doing with those emeralds?”

Shadow leaned in towards them and whispered. “Between you and me, I plan on selling these emeralds to some pirates in exchange for high-tech weapons. I’ll show the world how edgy I really am!”

Captain Falcon and Link exchanged looks.

“Well,” edg- I mean Shadow – said, while taking a sip of his martini that just arrived. “I better get going. Banks don’t rob themselves, ya know. But first, there’s something I gotta do.”

Shadow lifted one of his hands up. In it contained a stainless-steel M1911A1 pistol.

“I know who you two are. You’re ****ing cops.”

Captain Falcon gulped. “Now hold on a second there, Ow the Edgehog. I can assure you-“

Shadow cut him off. “You think I’m ****ing dumb, Captain? I found this in your car.”

Shadow tossed a pair of badges on the table. On them, in big bold letters, read, “HYRULE POLICE.”

Shadow cocked his M1911A1 pistol. “Any last words before I pump your guts full of lead?”

Link nodded. “Yeah, I’ve got some.”

Shadow turned to him. Link was grinning.

“This whole time, I’ve had my Glock pistol pointed at your tiny furry balls.”

BLAM! BLAM!

Link fired two shots into Shadow’s crotch, effectively ending his chances of ever having kids. Shadow screamed like a little schoolgirl. The two guards, who were flirting with a waitress named Lucina, turned at the sound of the commotion.

“Oh, ****! They blew Shadow’s ****ing balls off!”

Both guards raised their M4A1 assault rifles and fired. Fortunately for Link and Captain Falcon, they had flipped the table over, shielding them from the hail of bullets. Meanwhile, Shadow still screamed like a girl.

“Just like the good ol’ days, eh, Cap!” Link shouted.

Captain Falcon sighed.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Sneak peak at that Captain Falcon/Zelda fanfiction (I think it's safe to call it a Smash fanfic now)!

Link shuffled uneasily in his seat and looked down at his watch. It was 5:00 PM. Disgruntled, he let out a curse.

Captain Falcon remained calm. “Hey, it means more beer for us.” He took a sip of his 37th beer.

Link shot him a nasty look. “You think that’s a good thing, huh? I’ve been forced to smell your dirty *** breath for over an hour! And it smells fishier than a prostitute’s crotch."

Captain Falcon was prepared to respond with a retort of his own, but, at that moment, the doors opened. In walked Ow the Ed-uh, I mean Shadow the Hedgehog. Behind him were two security guards dressed in S.W.A.T gear. When you’re as dark and edgy as Shadow was, you needed to arrive in style.

Edgy, er, Shadow took a seat across from Link and Captain Falcon. He removed his sunglasses, which were darker than Shadow’s edginess.

“Gentlemen,” He spoke in a voice that was somehow even lower than Celine Dion’s. “ Do you have the stuff?”

A waitress by the name of Palutena, dressed in a kinky bunny suit, came over to take Shadow’s order.

He handed the briefcase over to Shadow, who gleefully opened it up. Sure enough, there lay all seven chaos emeralds, neatly polished. Shadow picked one up and examined it.

Shadow let out a laugh. “Fellas, you haven’t let me down one bit. You know what they say, a deals a deal. When do you want the money?”

“Uh………..”

Captain Falcon butted in. “We’ll have the money by next week, if you may. We’re planning on purchasing some, uh, drugs with it. Say, what do you plan on doing with those emeralds?”

Shadow leaned in towards them and whispered. “Between you and me, I plan on selling these emeralds to some pirates in exchange for high-tech weapons. I’ll show the world how edgy I really am!”

“Well,” edg- I mean Shadow – said, while taking a sip of his martini that just arrived. “I better get going. Banks don’t rob themselves, ya know. But first, there’s something I gotta do.”

Shadow lifted one of his hands up. In it contained a stainless-steel M1911A1 pistol.

Captain Falcon gulped. “Now hold on a second there, Ow the Edgehog. I can assure you-“

Shadow cut him off. “You think I’m ****ing dumb, Captain? I found this in your car.”

Shadow tossed a pair of badges on the table. On them, in big bold letters, read, “HYRULE POLICE.”

Shadow cocked his M1911A1 pistol. “Any last words before I pump your guts full of lead?”

BLAM! BLAM!

Link fired two shots into Shadow’s crotch, effectively ending his chances of ever having kids. Shadow screamed like a little schoolgirl. The two guards, who were flirting with a waitress named Lucina, turned at the sound of the commotion.

Both guards raised their M4A1 assault rifles and fired. Fortunately for Link and Captain Falcon, they had flipped the table over, shielding them from the hail of bullets. Meanwhile, Shadow still screamed like a girl.

Captain Falcon sighed.
I don't even....

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven

Link shot him a nasty look. “You think that’s a good thing, huh? I’ve been forced to smell your dirty *** breath for over an hour! And it smells fishier than a prostitute’s crotch."

“Uh………..”

BLAM! BLAM!

Captain Falcon sighed.
Let me stop you there sir, that is pedophilia. Zelda is too young for him.

Spirst

Speaking of NSFW.
So I just spent my money on an order for what is possibly the greatest thing I could ever get.
Behold...the Blobfish plushie!

His name will be Flubber and when he arrives, I plan to create a photo album detailing Flubber's adventures in NYC.
So he came and well, it looks like he joined the underbelly part of the city.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

“Uh………..”

BLAM! BLAM!

Captain Falcon sighed.
Guards flirting with...Lucina?
View attachment 47407

@ Lavani Lavani

You will switch your avatar, soon

Edit: am so hyped 4 Mewtwo. One more favorable match up for everyone in the roster!

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
It is unlike any other Smash fanfiction ever seen before. It is random, but not because the grammar and spelling is atrocious like that one with Mao Zedong in it ( I can't remember what it's called).
Wait... there's one with Mao Zedong in it. That's just wrong.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was playing FG Teams earlier when I ran into a Zelda player. Their tag was seriously "ImNotStr8"

just saw @ IsmaR IsmaR avi..... require this pic!!
It isssssssssssssssssssss not safe to post the full pic here.

I'll gladly PM it to you, though.~

Top Bottom