• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Rosalina comes to mind as having pretty average frame data, especially since she and Zelda have similar frame data. The difference besides their Specials? Disjoints, mobility, and Luma. I believe all of Rosalina's aerials are disjointed which is already ridiculous since she's tall which means even more range. Lavani probably knows more about this, but seriously, it's stupid when you can't challenge her aerials.
Not in the mood to type essays but her disjoint on moves other than the ring attacks is MK sword tier at best. Long legs + Luma give her a lot of range but most of her stuff is contestable, and her aerials not named uair are slow-starting, high commitment moves that are all punishable; dair in particular has a deceitful animation, its hitbox isn't active until frame 17 despite the ring appearing sooner.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Not in the mood to type essays but her disjoint on moves other than the ring attacks is MK sword tier at best. Long legs + Luma give her a lot of range but most of her stuff is contestable, and her aerials not named uair are slow-starting, high commitment moves that are all punishable; dair in particular has a deceitful animation, its hitbox isn't active until frame 17 despite the ring appearing sooner.
It's still painful getting juggled by her and her little, star critter. :sadeyes:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It may be tuned down a bit but considering that his powerful BThrow has always been in Smash it's not disappearing completely.

I want rage to disappear but that's not happening.

I've considered doing a taunt tier list if I ever get really bored. It would probably just be by character but it would be interesting to rank all 153 (soon to be 159) taunts.
Smash 4 taunt tier list:

High tier: :4zelda: D-taunt, U-smash, Din's Fire
Mid tier: :4pit: dressed as :4darkpit:
Low tier: :4darkpit:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Smash 4 taunt tier list:

High tier: :4zelda: D-taunt, U-smash, Din's Fire
Mid tier: :4pit: dressed as :4darkpit:
Low tier: :4darkpit:
dark pits taunts suck

hes one of my favorite characters, but his taunts just really suck, worse than lucarios imo, but yes zelda has da bess taunts

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey do you guys have a tier list for Zelda's
alts
?
I have a tier list for everything.

Words in this post tier list:
High tier: tier, post, words

Mid tier: I, everything, for, have

Low tier: Mid, low, a, list, in, this

Switched avatars again

Also, costume tier list for Zelda? Only blue and white Zelda matter then there's red and granny, then the rest

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I have been switchin' avatars everyday. It gets tirin' because I have t' find and edit a picture I want t' use for t' followin' days.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I believe all of Rosalina's aerials are disjointed which is already ridiculous since she's tall which means even more range. Lavani probably knows more about this, but seriously, it's stupid when you can't challenge her aerials.
I think her Uair and Dair are pretty crazy but I don't find all of her other aerials that great. They're pretty good, but having long during duration and ending lag even during a short hop means she's pretty open if she misses, and her aerials aren't the greatest on shield either.

I am trying to study, short posts work better for breaks
omg I cant stop looking at this gif

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Good afternoon girls. :4zelda:

How's everyone doing today? 12 hours to go for me till Mewtwo and the Patch. : D
Can't wait for MewTwo noobs to attempt to play him on FG. -.-

Then again, it's pretty exciting to see such a new concept brought to Smash and I'm really intrigued on how DLC will work.

I'll just stick to Zelda though. Thank you.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Can't wait for MewTwo noobs to attempt to play him on FG. -.-

Then again, it's pretty exciting to see such a new concept brought to Smash and I'm really intrigued on how DLC will work.

I'll just stick to Zelda though. Thank you.
Same here. It'll be funny seeing Mewtwo oversaturate FG, we'll quickly know the MU and easily know how to counter it. I do hope the DLC is inplemented well.

And I'll probably try out Secondmew to see if he feels any good. And check to see what changes Zelda has got, since the Queen of Hyrule needs to get them sweet buffs. :c

(Also. I kinda want to find a good avatar of Mikuru Asahina to use. ;~; )

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
ill probably be running around with mewtwo for fun but idk if ill be adding him/her to the mains. Which mewtwo is it? Is it the lady Mewtwo from the genesect movie or is it the male one from the first movie?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
ill probably be running around with mewtwo for fun but idk if ill be adding him/her to the mains. Which mewtwo is it? Is it the lady Mewtwo from the genesect movie or is it the male one from the first movie?
I think it might be Male, since some people speculate that they could hear Mewtwo's Melee voicelines in the trailer. However, I think it might be Female. Since the Mewtwo that Mega-Evolved in the movie was Female, plus Mewtwo Y is a better choice between the two Megas. :V

Top Bottom