• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
You heard me.

Also Zelda has stronger hitboxes than Diddy so really we should be rallying to nerf Zelda.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
You heard me.

Also Zelda has stronger hitboxes than Diddy so really we should be rallying to nerf Zelda.

Edit : We're already rallying to ban ha so BYE.

But in all seriousness props to that premium member Luma for bringing up SB's total utter BS at least a little.

Did anyone hew looked (And I know at least 6 Zelda frequents had when I was looking.) notice how SB basically said Rosalina was the best character in the game, AND had no real weaknesses before claiming she should be buffed?

Last edited:
Did anyone hew looked (And I know at least 6 Zelda frequents had when I was looking.) notice how SB basically said Rosalina was the best character in the game, AND had no real weaknesses before claiming she should be buffed?

He's been like that since.... the launch of Smash 3DS. He's still under the notion that Rosalina counters Diddy.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
"[Boozelina] has pretty sucky aerials also. Well, maybe not Uair, but they can only be used patiently"

image.jpg

To be honest, I do get the OP claims in some ways. Though I guess it stands to reason that the character I feel is the best in the game is a character that I would expect to be called OP.
He's stuck in the past

Spirst

It's like the Love Jump community moved to Rosalina or something.
From my experiences, the Rosalina community is the most extreme in terms of undying love and bias for their character (not all, mind you) within the Smash 4 roster. I even saw someone actually say something like "Rosalina is the best thing that's ever happened to me." I'm thinking, what the **** am I reading?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm not sure what's interesting about them

we know who the players were and the only Rosalina got #2 so naturally Rosalina's win rate is going to be high

meanwhile there was more than one Diddy and one of them naturally got eliminated so Diddy's win rate is inherently going to be lower

and then the kicker is we have these stats being used against the Rosalina that contributed to them to argue that Rosalina is better than Diddy. :smirk:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
From my experiences, the Rosalina community is the most extreme in terms of undying love and bias for their character (not all, mind you) within the Smash 4 roster. I even saw someone actually say something like "Rosalina is the best thing that's ever happened to me." I'm thinking, what the **** am I reading?
I've gotta agree with that. I only ever go to that board whenever I get a direct link there, and it's the same thing every time. It's a little nauseating to read actually, even if it is only a select few of them.

The fanbase cult she has garnered is just scary.

I mean, one of them is arguing that his online experiences and strategies will always work against even top level players, but he hasn't even gone to a tournament? I could upload a clip where I actually did Din's -> Farore's off stage to kill someone and claim that this is how you're gonna beat everyone at EVO, but that would clearly be stupid... so I don't know how anyone else can make such an argument.

Last edited:
My sister trolled 2 Rosalina fans on DeviantArt at one point. They both believed themselves to be the "actual lovers" of Rosalina..... One of them said that he was married with Rosalina and he was serious about it. He believed that Rosalina was real and actually alive. The other was obsessed with Rosalina eating people (making her look obscenely fat) and errr.... bleh. I don't want to get into the details

Last edited:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
My sister trolled 2 Rosalina fans on DeviantArt at one point. They both believed themselves to be the "actual lovers" of Rosalina..... One of them said that he was married with Rosalina and he was serious about it. He believed that Rosalina was real and actually alive. The other was obsessed with Rosalina eating people (making her look obscenely fat) and errr.... bleh. I don't want to get into the details

I'm gonna do non-internet things now.

>_>

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
23379605.png

I just want to double confirm the fact that her fanbase has become a cult at this point. Only a few of them have their sanity in tact.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Like, I love Rosalina and all... but ****ing what?
No. No. NO. Why my favourite character? NO! ;_;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
(Contains strong language)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't hate or like Rosalina but I don't see why she is so popular
Maybe thats just me
But the fanbase is definitely out there
They'll defend her to the death, even if they're wrong

Spirst

I just want to double confirm the fact that her fanbase has become a cult at this point. Only a few of them have their sanity in tact.
Wait until Lavani starts posting his saucy Rosalina fanfic on here to ask us how aroused we got from it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So basically he's some lonely underage that wanted to express himself but didn't know what "I want you inside me" actually meant

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't hate or like Rosalina but I don't see why she is so popular
Maybe thats just me
But the fanbase is definitely out there
They'll defend her to the death, even if they're wrong
I'm fine with that. I like Rosalina because she's probably the most fleshed out character in the Mario franchise, excluding RPGs like Inside Story which I felt like Bowser had some really good character development in that.

So basically he's some lonely underage that wanted to express himself but didn't know what "I want you inside me" actually meant
OH NOW I REMEMBER---- but I don't want to talk about it even further because I think I'm on the verge of puking as we speak

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's... Certainly interesting how much the community varies from character board to character board.

Rosalina's fanbase is on a whole new level though. I particularly just like Peach more than her but I do still appreciate the character.

At one point, there was a thread in the R&L forums about the complaints of her being OP. I went there saying that her being a lightweight is a disadvantage. Then someone >_> came in and said that her light+large size can be easily overcome with skill therefore, it is not a disadvantage. We kept on going on about it then he was like, "You use Shulk correct? Aren't the arts there to compensate for you disadvantages?" then I'm like, "Um... they also add disadvantages."

Shortly after the thread, some guy made a user "Is Rosalina's lightweight more of a pro or a con?" then people were actually thinking that it's more of an advantage. They're difficult to talk to. Only a few of them are fine and cool guys.

I remember after finding out about Rosalina, I was sure that I was going to main her, then Shulk happened. During release, I was torn between her and Shulk. After a few weeks or so, I saw the Trela videos which finally convinced me to fully main Shulk for good. So basically, Trela('s videos) saved me from being part of a cult :scared:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The dark side of fan art :facepalm:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Being light weight was more of an advantage in Brawl since you could DI out of many multi-hit attacks. It still was a double edged sword though.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Lol, a few days ago I posted on this baord how I didn't like Space Peach because she sucked compared to the original and some white knight sent me a MP to basically invalidate my opinion (lolwut?). They even left the conversation before I could reply.

Can't I think that Irrelevina sucks and adds nothing to the games she appears in except for SMG1? She's more of a decoration than anything else, and her design is far from original. Geez, give us back Pauline, at least she was visually different from the main lady of the Marioverse.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Don't worry. We've got Six hours left till the patch arrives. And Secondmew.

Also.
(May contain mild/strong language)

I'm sorry to all SAO fans. ;w;

This is what happens when you mess with the M.U.G.E.N. coding.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
For Rosalina and more-so Brawl MK, I like them as characters but not fighters in Smash. I really like MK in SSB4 since he's not OP and has good balance now.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
At one point, there was a thread in the R&L forums about the complaints of her being OP. I went there saying that her being a lightweight is a disadvantage. Then someone >_> came in and said that her light+large size can be easily overcome with skill therefore, it is not a disadvantage. We kept on going on about it then he was like, "You use Shulk correct? Aren't the arts there to compensate for you disadvantages?" then I'm like, "Um... they also add disadvantages."

Shortly after the thread, some guy made a user "Is Rosalina's lightweight more of a pro or a con?" then people were actually thinking that it's more of an advantage. They're difficult to talk to. Only a few of them are fine and cool guys.

I remember after finding out about Rosalina, I was sure that I was going to main her, then Shulk happened. During release, I was torn between her and Shulk. After a few weeks or so, I saw the Trela videos which finally convinced me to fully main Shulk for good. So basically, Trela('s videos) saved me from being part of a cult :scared:
Shulk is a ******, all he does is SPEED SPEED SPEED JUMP SPEED SPEED SPEEED SHIELD SPEED.
Rosalina has no weaknesses FYI.

It's... Certainly interesting how much the community varies from character board to character board.

Rosalina's fanbase is on a whole new level though. I particularly just like Peach more than her but I do still appreciate the character.
:4falco::4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit::4pikachu::4wario2: = Dead Character Boards

Top Bottom