• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wait...What?!

Maybe I misunderstand and you meant "If we have to lose elevator to get moveset buffs than bye elevator." But if you legit think Elevator should just be nerfed, idk what to think... ;_;
I don't mean loose the elevator completely, just lower the knock back scaling on the 2nd hit.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Whoa there... 9-year olds aren't even allowed on SWF without parental consent. The minimum age is either 13 or 14. I swear if this is a troll post...
lol i wrote that one, but I probably should have specified that. I added that in now. However, that's essentially an exaggerated version of what the thread is like.

Also, what does SWF mean?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Mewtwo... SOON.

Also, should I start watching Hibike! Euphonium or should I finish off all the other anime I'm watching? (Yuki-chan Nagato, Nisekoi:, Hello! Kiniro Mosaic & Gintama 2015)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The main advice thread is hilarious. I swear to God that everyone on there is like 10.

"hi guize smsh 4 is my 1rd smsh game (im 9 yrs old ok #90s kid) and i cant deside between :4bowserjr::4bowser::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4falcon::4charizard::4dedede::4diddy::4duckhunt::4darkpit::4mewtwo::4rob::4peach::4metaknight::4tlink::4wiifitm::4wario2::4villagerf::4zss::4marth::4sheik::4samus::4sonic::4ganondorf::4dk::4ness:. i want my main to be cool with a cool costume, i want a rly good main who is fast with $wag combos, and i want a good projectile with good melee attacks with range and power. that's all tysm"

and then they post later saying, "ok i'm going to main :4bowserjr::4greninja::4ness::4olimar::4wiifit::4zss::4pikachu::rosalina::4robinm::4samus::4sheik::4sonic::4mewtwo::4megaman::4charizard::4darkpit:! tysm 4 the help!!!!!"

The thread gives me strength when I have none.
cute kid, my youngest cousins like to play with pokeballs only
If I had to make a wishlist for tomorrow it would be:
  • Pocket Phantom. Zelda immediately jumps up the tier list by having a save approach and a safe ranged kill option. Would probably put her around B tier imo. Phantom Breaker would be extremely scary for shield pressure now.
  • No free fall on Din's Fire. Din's Blaze becomes a nightmare for opponents trying to recover. You can now chase them offstage while setting a trap at the same time. You can also set a blaze when recovering similar to how DDD sticks a gordo on the edge of the stage. You can actually do this now but it's extremely dangerous due to free fall and such.
  • Nayru's Rejection no longer deals damage or the damage is like Fox's lazers. Now the move can see some actual use as a cape!
  • Nair auto-cancels. Fast falling nair to elevator would be pretty nifty :awesome:
  • Fix F-smash and U-smash
  • Move Nayru's Love intangibility from 5-12 to 1-8. So tired of seeing this move canceled by every attack in the game... My favorite is getting grabbed during the animation and it not breaking the grab so you just see an awkward blue crystal during the opponent's throw lol. This wont happen.
What we will probably get:
fixed this

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I feel like Zelda the game deserves an extra character to represent the title.
Like oh, Idunno Ghirahim the absurdly fabulous.
We need a male equivalent of Zelda's sass and you KNOW he would fulfill it perfectly.
Oh gawd I could see one of his taunts being that violent tongue shake.
I'm not sure if it's creepy or arousing but I'll just go with both.

But I digress, if Din's Fire free fall is intentional then damn.
At least make the floaty slide during its casting be much longer/faster so we can actually get to the ledge >=>
Impa
Plssssss

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Three hours left for me.
Nintendo does everything based on PST, so the patch probably won't come out until after the servers are back up at 1 am PST. That means you'll probably have to wait about 12 hours. :/

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Nintendo does everything based on PST, so the patch probably won't come out until after the servers are back up at 1 am PST. That means you'll probably have to wait about 12 hours. :/
Awww damn. Oh well. I can wait, I'll be out shopping tomorrow morning anyways, and have University stuff to do too. :V

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I have some really interesting elevator kills in doubles... should I make a top 10 wtf kills before the update girls!? On one of them, Pac Man's fire hydrant pushes me during the start up of Farore's Wind and it slides me the perfect distance to catch my opponents DI. Was pretty awesome lol

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
GORLS.

GORLS

This SFX is the perfect match for the Zelda laughing pic.

• Move Nayru's Love intangibility from 5-12 to 1-8. So tired of seeing this move canceled by every attack in the game... My favorite is getting grabbed during the animation and it not breaking the grab so you just see an awkward blue crystal during the opponent's throw lol. This wont happen.
Frame 1 intangibility sounds really dumb :'D. As in, too powerful. I'd make it frame 3 at the earliest.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Some of you guys are silly. Most of you have been browsing the internet since 07 or so and never seen some of the dark sides of the internet?
You guys must be pure maidens.

It's vore that you're all going on about a page or two back.
Maybe it's just me being literally everywhere from 4chinz and seeing stuff like torture but I will admit my hardened shell has weak points still.
And somehow someway I can still cringe at things like the Rosalina boards, I just know I recall going there many months back and had a need to post how they weirded even me out.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Frame 1 intangibility is really rare in this game. Offhand the only things I can think of are Little Mac's upB, Jigglypuff's Rest, and aerial Dolphin Slash.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I absentmindedly just tried to elevator a cpu in Brawl. I hit him with the trash ribbon hitbox and then got killed by a fully charged Aura Sphere before I could teleport away. #justZeldaproblems

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
So in response to my soon inevitable avatar change, I took WFT out for a spin on FG.

No joke, on a 19 win streak against some really skilled players, and one Little Mac that SideB suicided twice.

Why?????

I'm actually really considering making her a big secondary for me. ;-;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So in response to my soon inevitable avatar change, I took WFT out for a spin on FG.

No joke, on a 19 win streak against some really skilled players, and one Little Mac that SideB suicided twice.

Why?????

I'm actually really considering making her a big secondary for me. ;-;
Mac did not want to his "girlfriend" in the fanon.

Damn, TKBreezy will be proud of you.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Holy why stuff is gettin dumb on the princess Rosalina boards.

I like, just can't look away there is just so much wrong with sb182.

Wth I'm missing the non-existent logic here:

"She's not OP now she shouldn't get nerfed. [pre-patch]"

"She could be OP [pre-patch] if people used her correctly." < Which also sounds asinine given the surrounding context.

If you CAN be OP now, then you're inherently OP even if people aren't using ha to ha "Limitless lord and savior highest to exist ever" potential.

I like the word asinine because you're basically saying a**.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Silly Smash story of the day:

I was playing Smash Tour with friends because that mode is very fun when you have actual people to play with you, and in one of the fights my friend was playing Ness and my other friends was with someone else. Ness grabbed his opponent and began pummeling, then all of sudden a Bob-omb spawned right between them, cue Ness headbanging into a bomb that ended up killing him.

Never change, RNG.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Silly Smash story of the day:

I was playing Smash Tour with friends because that mode is very fun when you have actual people to play with you, and in one of the fights my friend was playing Ness and my other friends was with someone else. Ness grabbed his opponent and began pummeling, then all of sudden a Bob-omb spawned right between them, cue Ness headbanging into a bomb that ended up killing him.

Never change, RNG.
RNGeesus was smiling upon him. Plus he wanted to give him a hand.

^ What happened to Ness.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Mac did not want to his "girlfriend" in the fanon.

Damn, TKBreezy will be proud of you.

I'm actually watching a lot of TK's work in tournaments right now, and I can solemnly say she's now one of my secondaries.

No question.

That and the multitude of "fan art" of her out there is making it hard for me to pick which to set as my Avi. XD

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Holy why stuff is gettin dumb on the princess Rosalina boards.

I like, just can't look away there is just so much wrong with sb182.

Wth I'm missing the non-existent logic here:

"She's not OP now she shouldn't get nerfed. [pre-patch]"

"She could be OP [pre-patch] if people used her correctly." < Which also sounds asinine given the surrounding context.

If you CAN be OP now, then you're inherently OP even if people aren't using ha to ha "Limitless lord and savior highest to exist ever" potential.
One of these days I'm going to go off on him. I'd like to say that just because he's utterly obsessed with a character doesn't mean she has no flaws and/or shortcomings. Yes, Rosalina is a good character, but she is not the best in the game. She struggles against rushdown characters and Diddy/Sonic are not in Rosalina's favor lol.

And don't even get me started on the time he had Rosalina Rule 34 as his avatar.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm actually watching a lot of TK's work in tournaments right now, and I can solemnly say she's now one of my secondaries.

No question.

That and the multitude of "fan art" of her out there is making it hard for me to pick which to set as my Avi. XD
I've seen quite a few fanart of her myself. She's either one lucky or unlucky gal. :V

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
One of these days I'm going to go off on him. I'd like to say that just because he's utterly obsessed with a character doesn't mean she has no flaws and/or shortcomings. Yes, Rosalina is a good character, but she is not the best in the game. She struggles against rushdown characters and Diddy/Sonic are not in Rosalina's favor lol.

And don't even get me started on the time he had Rosalina Rule 34 as his avatar.
His (and many other Rosalinas.) behavior in a nutshell:

Edit : Oh dear it's even more accurate than I thought.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
My replays will be gone tomorrow ;~;
I hope we can share them after this patch
I have a really good one
I was losing to this good Ness earlier
Kept track of arcfire usage and caught the tome
The tome wasn't gonna kill but I threw it anyway
It sent Ness into the big giant cannonball thingy
Game.
#NerfHalberd

:212:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

No question.

Actually the best Wii fit is chrisspy

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I ran into a Link on FG that refused to do anything but throw bombs and the occasional boomerang/bow and never approached

timed his ass out and he d/c'd :smirk:

Top Bottom