• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've never had the Ad problem to be honest. Does it just pop up when you try to load the site in general or what? What shows up?
It's mostly that my phone is butts and flips the **** out trying to load most of the ads the site uses.

I haven't tried recently so I dunno if it's less of a problem now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why is PM Lucario based on Ryu, again? I mean, it's cool and all, but I can't connect anything other than they're both "fighters", the use of a "Hadouken", and that's it.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Why is PM Lucario based on Ryu, again? I mean, it's cool and all, but I can't connect anything other than they're both "fighters", the use of a "Hadouken", and that's it.
I like pretending he's Ryu though.
Utilt can be a dragon punch, and his nair can be a tatsu.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Every move

Have yew herd?

They're all broken! :secretkpop:

Some are so broken they literally don't even function to the point of missing at point blank, or dropping characters before the final hit! :D
truly a sign of how uber powerful to princess of angst is

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
None of the themes' colors are the same as their icons, I feel lied to and have to stick to Sugilite even though I don't really like that one shadow of purple.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Brawl Rosalina was just terrible. Too many laggy moves and the fact that people could break out of hitstun so easily made it hard to follow up with anything. And don't even get me started on brawl Villager...

THE HORROR!

:happysheep:
Brawl Villager is Ganon tier because no rugby shirt but man brawl Lucina is god

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
This good enough?:
Chitose is adorable, A++

I've been using Smashboards Malachite ever since I joined here. Looked through all of the others every now and then, but can't bring myself to switch. Love that green too much..

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ayyy I'm back again! Going to write in exam an like 1-2 days, it's English so I get to make up literary analysis and sound smart for a day before wearing my tinfoil hat back home, anyways.

Then I can finally Smash and play video games on a much less tight schedule, I wager.

Last edited:

Soul.

Down throw to up tilt with Mario is ****ing stupid.
Also how do you wavebounce Aura Sphere to up smash

Top Bottom