• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I play Zelda pretty much exclusively. Once in a great while, I'll throw in some Palutena though.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Palutena is fun against Shulk, at least on For Glory. Shulks can't seem to recover properly so like half the time you can push Shulk in his Air Slash with Palutena's Reflect.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think some of the sisters in the smash 4 social are a biT upseT I told them off yesterday

They don't realise how fun and carefree I am

MighT fix this i guess

He was lecturing them kiddies on why spam is bad and he added that their jokes/GIF's weren't funny

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Ummm.... Hello..... I'm Lozjam, a uh, Ganondorf main....
@ Mocha Mocha directed me towards here, as I had a complete reset in smash 4 due to a concussion. So I am going to add Zelda to form the Triforce Trio.
*sits uncomfortably*
So yeah, ummmm, just don't insult My Lord else you will be kidnapped, tortured, murdered, or given a compliment and yeah...
Welcome @Lozjam , Triforce bearers are totally free to make themselves at home here. Hope you can put up with our crazy gifs, Zelda being bad rants, and girliness.

My fellow Zeldas, we gotta show this man the way of the sparkles. And yeah Lozjam, we play matches here from time to time, so feel free to hit us up sometime.

Are you feeling better since that incident? Hope you've made some improvement o:

*Edit* Great Hylia, I can't keep up with how fast the pages in this thread are moving o.o

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
To join the convo, I don't want kids either. At least not a baby. From 5 years and up I can handle.
To join the old convo. I can't wait to have a kid :(. Sadly I must plan everything very carefully and I don't see me having one in the next 4 years at the earliest. But one can dream~

Also I dunno why everyone's saying who they main but I guess I don't have a main main in Sm4sh yet. The ones I use the most are Ness, Villager, Zelda, Shulk and Charizard, with a random mix of the Trainers and Jiggs. And I like to use the Mii Gunner for fun sometimes.

Edit: Oh right that was why. @Lozjam welcome! Did that concussion give you a form of motor amnesia or something? Or am I looking too hard into things? Or is it none of my business? :'D

I ask cause a friend of mine suffered a concussion a while back that caused him to forget everything that happened two years prior to the accident. I use the term "friend" losely here because he basically forgot I existed.

In any case, hope you have fun here. The thread moves super fast but sometimes you can catch a conversation or two~

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
The gifs and off topic posts here are much better than in the Smash 4 social
It's because they don't have the powerful goddess to save their poor souls.

or Zelda

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
To be fair, I like the people here, plus we have a good balance of spam/humor, zelda discussion and interesting offtopic discussion

meanwhile the smash 4 social thread is like...

OPTIMISTIC CHARIZARD GO

and it's like

you posted that 800 times

it's no longer funny

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Optimistic Charizard is a thing??? I saw that like once before.

Good thing I almost never venture into the woods outside of this thread!

micstar615

Smash Ace
I like coming to this thread because the members that post here are pretty easygoing and friendly, it's a fun place to talk about smash and other stuff, ya'll are a cool bunch :3

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
lmao

There's one particular user who pushes it very hard because he delusionally believes he was a "co-creator".

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg @ ZombieBran ZombieBran I had forgotten but the other night I was insomniac and your signature inspired me to do this:

So sad you took your sig off though :'D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Thanks~!

I wouldn't call that my style, though, that was just some for-fun doodle, haha. Seriously I just had that picture so lively in my head for so long!

I love Idina Menzel. I might be a relatively new fan since I've followed her since her Wicked performance (I was pretty late on noticing this musical)

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Idina Menzel is wonderful in everything she does.

I may have been one of those people who refused to stop listening to Let It Go.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
poor Zelda, those kick whiffs.

speaking of kicks has anyone been kicking rollarina alot? Like almost everytime I encounter this woman on roll glory my best way of dealing with her is spamming kicks on her face after I get between her and Luma. I hate how much she stole Zelda dsmash :v

Top Bottom