• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda is now bottom tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok seriously why is there players from different character boards coming here and telling us something that we already know?

I don't wanna say something negative but jeez. Zelda is bad and that's all there is to it.

I would highly suggest either this whole discussion stop or just lock this thread all together. IMO all this talk about Zelda being bottom tier won't change the fact that we are still gonna play Zelda.
My only question is why is this thread still not locked?

Come on Kata get on the ball already. =/
I say lock it cause there is no reason for other players from other character boards tell us what we already know. I knew this is what was gonna happen. It was only a matter of time before it did happen.
Ugh, after reading a few post this whole topic just disgust me.

All the Zelda's say she was dropped to low while others (Zelda's and non Zelda's) say that's a good spot for her. For me I don't really care cause I'm still gonna use Zelda. Yes I am a bit sad that she's that low but looking at what she can do against other characters and all the MU and frame data, cause I'm sure they took that into consideration as well, Zelda gets the short end of the stick.

Ryko: Don't get all bent out of shape over what the other Zelda's say. Most are upset about the major drop in placement for her and feel that she should be higher.

This is why I would prefer this topic to be closed cause of all the negative vibe from Zelda mains and non Zelda mains over Tier placings. Zelda's if it bothers you that bad do something about it. The only ones doing well with Zelda so far is DM, JuJux, Riot, and Scray.

As far as I'm concerned, Just win to embarrass opponents cause they lost to bottom tier.

That's my scattered 2cents on this topic.
@KLO&Bandit: Ummm......

I tried but no one wants to act on it. *Looks at Kata*

Oh well...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Well I would never lock a tier thread as long as there was some kind of discussion, and there was plenty at the time. Problem is right here right now - it was an unnecessary bump. Big spam amidst some discussion is bad. The thread is pretty much exhausted so we can discuss things in one of the stickies or the social. So yeah... request granted for lock =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom