• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Appreciation Thread

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
My beautiful Zelda. Your more beautiful than I remember you were in Melee. The brunette hair adds more depth into your character as now royal monarch over the Hyrulians. Plus, your going back to your roots too. Brunette always rocked for you. Also, your face shows that your not as innocent as you were coming into Melee. Your determined with pensive thoughts about kicking those enemy derrieres. You aren't a damsel waiting to be rescued this time around. Plus, your smile in the SE movies is still beautiful as ever.

Back to reality...If people don't like her brunette hair, they have the option of her auburn blonde hair still. ;p

Back to the beginning posts, I think she's beautiful in purple with brunette hair. It finally shows her contrast from Link. Also, I hope she does have light arrows for her neutral B. They should postition it just like a crossbow. (I wonder how that will look...) I hope she finally becomes her own to shine. I appreciate this thread and people for appreciating Zelda as much, maybe more, than I do.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Oh my bad lol. No I won't ignore you Luthien cause I want to see your drawings well at least when you get back so enjoy your vacation.:) And yeah do what Iris said cause I was going to say that but I was beat to it:chuckle:

I like that picture but has anyone notice she has random tan spots like near her armpit. Also the picture of her back facing us with Pit it's really tan could be the lighting though. Oh wow am I really talking about how tan she is. It's official I think i'm going insane

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Farore's Wind is so much beautifully crafted. Look at all those lights and colors in the movie above.

Kudos to Sakurai for accentuating Princess Zelda's elegance, beauty, and radiance.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Her dress is too far out to be neutral A. It's obviously an airborne atack. Look at the trail of sparkles going behind her though. She's moving her hand in an arc behind her and something's forming at her hands. That's the Din's Fire animation shown in the new trailer.

Looking at that picture dissapoints me. The braided portion of Zelda's hair looks so rigid, and obviously they haven't fixed the problem of objects flying through her dress (see the bling holding up the cloth with all the designs). Oh well, at least she's got a pretty face.

Oh, and if you want to post images, upload them onto a host site, such as photobucket.com, and copy the URL. Put the URL in IMG tags or just click the picture icon on the advanced post page and paste the URL.
Thanks for confirming it for me, Iris. That makes a lot more sense (although, I was really hoping they had simply dramatically changed her jab... oh well, what can you do?).

I'm pretty sure those are just unlucky shots of the braid. It bends in her trophy form and the other thing (you know, the one Pappioll always recolours?), so I guess it's just far less responsive than Zelda's Melee hairdo... thankfully.

Yeah, photobucket. Forgot about that... hehe. Thanks.

I lol'd (laughed OBNOXIOUSLY loud) at your latest post.

Edit: @ lumberheartwood: Yeah, FW does look awesome, doesn't it? Sadly, if the landing lag is anything like it is in that video, Zelda's recovery will be screwed once again. Hopefully, they just prettied it up for the movie, but I don't know...

Arean

Smash Ace
I still cant believe that people are still confused with that exact pose!! thats DINS FIRE.... I made that pose once. And next time I will put a comparison pic to prove it.... seriously... try to do dins fire and pause it till she does her pose xD

Drake3

Smash Ace
Is it a bad thing that the first thing that really caught my attention to detail, was the asymmetrical breasts? Still a good drawing regardless.
I did too. It definitely just stands out. Not only did Arean give her a boob job, but he made the right one much, much bigger. Like it stores extra magic or something.

Anyway, it's a very nice drawing, Arean.

Arean

Smash Ace
hehe... that means I really have to fix it.... Next time I wont rush my drawings anymore :p Anyways thanks :D

Top Bottom