• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
whatr the general plays of madolche decks?

like what's their gameplan to winning
burn out all your opponent's resources by using the constantly reviving Madolches(and blowing up crap with Puddingcess if you use her) and then finishing them off with the Queen.

also, I now run Imperial Iron Wall in my side. screw you Macro and Dimfissure.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I know about Maldoche's gameplan, but I've yet to be impressed by them. I generally with basic hero **** and even this deck in testing has stomped them thus far by simply sitting behind Tiras.

Speaking of my deck in testing, I'm working on Noble Knights. I'm running them straight without the EHero tech or other such mash-ups. This is the current build.

[collapse=Monsters]Noble Knight Artorigus x3
Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn x2
Noble Knight Gawayn x3
Noble Knight Medraut x3
Honest x1
Rescue Rabbit x1[/collapse]

[collapse=Spells]Instant Fusion x2
Heavy Storm x1
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Hidden Armory x3
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Monster Reborn x1
Pot of Duality x2
Noble Arms - Gallatin x3
Noble Arms - Caliburn x2
Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr x3[/collapse]

[collapse=Traps]Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Mirror Force x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2[/collapse]

[collapse=Extra]Giltia the D. Knight x2
Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh x1
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis x2
Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Number 16: Shock Master x2
Blade Armor Ninja x1
Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights x2
Heroic Champion - Excalibur x2
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x1[/collapse]

Gonna change that extra deck up a little. Trim out the rank fours I don't use and add in the Photon XYZs.

In general, this deck pumps out 3500 beaters like it's nothing and rank 4/5 XYZs fairly handily, but a lot of the time, you just can't survive a bad hand. However, I think this is about as good as the archetype is getting at the moment. Any suggestions to speed it up would be nice (this is the fastest variant I've managed to compile), but the main thing I'm looking at is an extra deck. Things with high OTK potential kick the **** out of me. Mermails are especially bad. What side deck options do you suggest? I've been running with absolutely no side deck for the purpose of testing the main deck, but now I'm just about happy with it and so I want to see to the side.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Currently in the process of buffing my regular deck (Gravekeepers), making a Zombie world deck, and preparing for the new Harpie supports (So making a Harpie deck)!

Big eye and Harpie's pet dragon cost so damn much lol.

:018:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I know about Maldoche's gameplan, but I've yet to be impressed by them. I generally with basic hero **** and even this deck in testing has stomped them thus far by simply sitting behind Tiras.

Speaking of my deck in testing, I'm working on Noble Knights. I'm running them straight without the EHero tech or other such mash-ups. This is the current build.

[collapse=Monsters]Noble Knight Artorigus x3
Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn x2
Noble Knight Gawayn x3
Noble Knight Medraut x3
Honest x1
Rescue Rabbit x1[/collapse]

[collapse=Spells]Instant Fusion x2
Heavy Storm x1
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Hidden Armory x3
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Monster Reborn x1
Pot of Duality x2
Noble Arms - Gallatin x3
Noble Arms - Caliburn x2
Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr x3[/collapse]

[collapse=Traps]Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Mirror Force x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2[/collapse]

[collapse=Extra]Giltia the D. Knight x2
Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh x1
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis x2
Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Number 16: Shock Master x2
Blade Armor Ninja x1
Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights x2
Heroic Champion - Excalibur x2
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x1[/collapse]

Gonna change that extra deck up a little. Trim out the rank fours I don't use and add in the Photon XYZs.

In general, this deck pumps out 3500 beaters like it's nothing and rank 4/5 XYZs fairly handily, but a lot of the time, you just can't survive a bad hand. However, I think this is about as good as the archetype is getting at the moment. Any suggestions to speed it up would be nice (this is the fastest variant I've managed to compile), but the main thing I'm looking at is an extra deck. Things with high OTK potential kick the **** out of me. Mermails are especially bad. What side deck options do you suggest? I've been running with absolutely no side deck for the purpose of testing the main deck, but now I'm just about happy with it and so I want to see to the side.
Fair solution to your problem is one more Rabbit and more vanillas. Ditch some equips, they're good but generally slow, and also lets you remove hidden armory entirely (or just a few). Another thing you could do is add a tour guide+sangan engine. Night assailant too. Also lets you drop BLS for days.

another thing you want to try is Photon Trasher.

also seagull dont spend money on zombie world when there are perfectly fine zombiemaster/bluebloodedoni loops around :v

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What's wrong with a zombie world deck? I usually just play Malefic Gravekeepers over anything else because I love them.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Good luck with Harpie cards, they're hella expensive.

Decks that rely on Fields don't really do great unless the field GREATLY negatively harms a deck. These days you see **** like Prophecies, with their own Field Spell, Harpies will start showing up with their own, Madolches have one... And Fire fists, one of the main decks it would even HARM can search out destruction for it. It doesn't affect Wind-ups at all, and will, at the most only really hinder Rabbit decks.

I honestly think Gogogo Zombies is the best way to go about it since you get strong rank 4 plays, get to use Book of Life, and isn't too expensive I don't think.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gogogo Zombies is meh. Gogogos don't give the same advantages as Lightsworns give. Aka BLS, more controlled DAD, Chaos Necro, Mills, facedown Ryko, and justified Tour Guide.

I play a variant with thunder dragon myself as that **** is ******** with zombie loops and daigusto emeral.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Myself and a friend (Diabounder) pioneered the zombie build that utilized Blue-Blooded Oni in conjunction with Shutendoji. The results were an infinite loop with Lavalval Chain to set up a guaranteed Dark-Armed Dragon drop or BLS /w a Goka for game. Though it was pretty flexible in terms of plays thanks to the loop.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I almost don't want to play until Prophecy calms the **** down.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
And as I said earlier (maybe not here), with Sangan out of the game I'm officially done with it.
It was probably the least harmful card of the format, given Rabbits and Tour Guides are the ones that actually make stupid stuff, accelerating their decks in dumb ways.
Sangan only did one not even slightly broken thing he's been doing for many years now: look for one card. it's no like there are not another bazillion of cards that search on the deck (like Smoke Signal, that is now Unlimited).

gm jack

Smash Lord
Sangan could tutor the important parts of several decks. I do agree he could have stayed, and would rather tgu got hit directly instead, but any searcher that generic was just waiting for something to break it. In this case, it was TGU that signalled the beginning of the end.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
My tachyon boxes came in today :D Pulled 3 suppressor dragons

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I hate dark world. Is the only way to beat them as a GK player by using Macro cosmos/Dimensional Fissure?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
D.D. Crow. God, I love DDCrow.
I need to check if Grapha starts a chain. If he does, DDCrow is GDLK, if he doesn't, I might look for another counters.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Soul Drain, Debunk, Prohibition. Bouncing a Dark World Monster to summon Grapha does not start a chain, it is simply a summoning condition.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
The Meta is so ******** right now I gave up. I am a troll player now and when I seen Sangan and One day of peace limited/banned due to Kanomi Making broken deck types made me not play any competitive deck ever again. Exodia and Burn. Make those $1k decks rage when they lose to a 50-100 dollar budget deck. I win Game 1 90% of the time with my Exodia build even with Sangan and One day limited, against meta.

Vyke

Smash Champion
You say that as if Exodia, Chain Burn, and Final Countdown don't win game 1 90% of the time in the first place. Siding exists for a reason.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
The Meta is so ******** right now I gave up. I am a troll player now and when I seen Sangan and One day of peace limited/banned due to Kanomi Making broken deck types made me not play any competitive deck ever again. Exodia and Burn. Make those $1k decks rage when they lose to a 50-100 dollar budget deck. I win Game 1 90% of the time with my Exodia build even with Sangan and One day limited, against meta.
First off, that is a horrible font color, what the **** man.

Playing bad decks does not make you a "troll" player, when both the decks you mentioned inherently just waste time. Winning game 1 90% of the time is pretty useless, especially if you aren't winning matches. Sangan was banned due to Tour Guide and One Day of Peace is a poorly designed cards built for decks that like to not do things while also promoting OTKs. Decks now will completely overwhelm Exodia/Burn without a problem, and the decks that -can't-, can make Shock Master and laugh for the rest of the game.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
First off, that is a horrible font color, what the **** man.

Playing bad decks does not make you a "troll" player, when both the decks you mentioned inherently just waste time. Winning game 1 90% of the time is pretty useless, especially if you aren't winning matches. Sangan was banned due to Tour Guide and One Day of Peace is a poorly designed cards built for decks that like to not do things while also promoting OTKs. Decks now will completely overwhelm Exodia/Burn without a problem, and the decks that -can't-, can make Shock Master and laugh for the rest of the game.
That's good that you hate my font text obviously you never seen me on the Melee boards ;) <3.
I do win matches.
I have a side deck aswell.
I play at locals with people who have gone into top 30 at a YCS. They play Mermails, Firefists, inzektors, Dark worlds ect. ect. and soon to be E-dragons.
I have a side deck for those problems.
Bad deck? It seems your a tad salty when you lose to them bro. ;).
Your Emotion is showing bro.

Like I said One day wasn't the problem Konami made a broken deck type that abused it.
Are you that stupid?
I laugh at shock master.
I laugh at your decree.
I laugh at your Beast.
I laugh at your Lagia and Dolka.
I have answers to this almost ALL the time.
By your logic lets limit/ban Fusion Gate because of Chain material, because Konami made Gustavmax OTK a thing you know.
Lets Ban Pot of Avarice, old text that re-dumps broken easy reusable cards back into the extra deck that promotes OTK's.
Obviously your new to yugioh and don't know the definition of a "troll" player.
It's okay your bad, go play your meta.
Don't be salty and mad when you lose with your "Good" deck.

finalark

SNORLAX
Oh boy.

I would pay to see a match between your "troll deck" and an actually, winning OTK build. Which is pretty much every deck because last time I check OTK was pretty much the meta game (although I may be wrong, I haven't played since around December 2012).

This reminds me of when I was a kid and I thought that my Dragon deck was all that then some kid who actually played competitively showed me what's what.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
That's good that you hate my font text obviously you never seen me on the Melee boards ;) <3.
I do win matches.
I have a side deck aswell.
I play at locals with people who have gone into top 30 at a YCS. They play Mermails, Firefists, inzektors, Dark worlds ect. ect. and soon to be E-dragons.
I have a side deck for those problems.
Bad deck? It seems your a tad salty when you lose to them bro. ;).
Your Emotion is showing bro.

Like I said One day wasn't the problem Konami made a broken deck type that abused it.
Are you that stupid?
I laugh at shock master.
I laugh at your decree.
I laugh at your Beast.
I laugh at your Lagia and Dolka.
I have answers to this almost ALL the time.
By your logic lets limit/ban Fusion Gate because of Chain material, because Konami made Gustavmax OTK a thing you know.
Lets Ban Pot of Avarice, old text that re-dumps broken easy reusable cards back into the extra deck that promotes OTK's.
Obviously your new to yugioh and don't know the definition of a "troll" player.
It's okay your bad, go play your meta.
Don't be salty and mad when you lose with your "Good" deck.
The whole 'your' instead of 'you're' thing throughout your entire post makes it hard to take you seriously (which I'm of course, not doing) I don't know what game YOU'VE been playing or what Meta YOU'VE been keeping up with, but usually good decks show up and top multiple events. Is there a reason I haven't seen Exodia? It can't be because it's good, because powerful decks show up a whole lot. Using an Alternative Win Condition doesn't constitute "trolling" It's in the game for a reason, Self-Destruct Button isn't trolling (and technically not a wincon), Final Countdown isn't trolling, Exodia isn't trolling. Konami didn't make a broken deck-type to abuse One Day of Peace, ODOP is hellaciously easy to abuse, and if you can't see that, I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond (I still don't, but this thread doesn't get a lot of posts)

I won't lie, sometimes losing to bad decks (60 card decks, for example) is irritating, but nah, if only because they usually win with a silly amount of limited cards. Exodia is just straight-up bad. Trust me, I'm in no meaning of the word new to Yu-Gi-Oh.

finalark

SNORLAX
While I'm here I'm just going to ask is Six Sam still viable? I stopped playing in December of last year because money but once I'm in a better financial situation I'm planning on picking up the game again and I'm curious to know if I can fix up my Six Sam deck or if I'm going to have to move onto a new Archetype.

Also, I was building a prophecy deck before I quit if that's viable at all.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
The whole 'your' instead of 'you're' thing throughout your entire post makes it hard to take you seriously (which I'm of course, not doing) I don't know what game YOU'VE been playing or what Meta YOU'VE been keeping up with, but usually good decks show up and top multiple events. Is there a reason I haven't seen Exodia? It can't be because it's good, because powerful decks show up a whole lot. Using an Alternative Win Condition doesn't constitute "trolling" It's in the game for a reason, Self-Destruct Button isn't trolling (and technically not a wincon), Final Countdown isn't trolling, Exodia isn't trolling. Konami didn't make a broken deck-type to abuse One Day of Peace, ODOP is hellaciously easy to abuse, and if you can't see that, I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond (I still don't, but this thread doesn't get a lot of posts)

I won't lie, sometimes losing to bad decks (60 card decks, for example) is irritating, but nah, if only because they usually win with a silly amount of limited cards. Exodia is just straight-up bad. Trust me, I'm in no meaning of the word new to Yu-Gi-Oh.
You are obviously not up to date in the yugioh community then. Waste of time. I remember Prowintston going to worlds with Exodia and everyone was "OH MY GOD HES PLAYING EXODIA AT WORLDS HE'S SOOOO PRO" Yet it was a average build like anyone else could make. But if anyone makes a exodia deck that is completely original and wins Matches damn your the biggest scrub alive.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
While I'm here I'm just going to ask is Six Sam still viable? I stopped playing in December of last year because money but once I'm in a better financial situation I'm planning on picking up the game again and I'm curious to know if I can fix up my Six Sam deck or if I'm going to have to move onto a new Archetype.

Also, I was building a prophecy deck before I quit if that's viable at all.
Prophecy is one of the best decks at the moment, Six Samurai aren't too bad.

You are obviously not up to date in the yugioh community then. Waste of time. I remember Prowintston going to worlds with Exodia and everyone was "OH MY GOD HES PLAYING EXODIA AT WORLDS HE'S SOOOO PRO" Yet it was a average build like anyone else could make. But if anyone makes a exodia deck that is completely original and wins Matches damn your the biggest scrub alive.
One, those worlds were roughly last year, second, he didn't play Exodia to get qualified for worlds, he started playing Exodia one time and that was when he was AT Worlds, third, I hadn't seen anyone play Hope for Escape Exodia before, and after worlds, I saw a bunch of people try and play it, four, he lost.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Duel Network is a thing for a reason.

If the people you play against are actually losing to that deck, they're either really bad or don't know how to play.
Dueling Network is for little kids who seriously don't know rulings.
Admins times are long and I seriously don't want to wait 50 minutes because some ******** kid dosn't know the ruling on Lava Golem/Volcanic queen after you solemn it.
Dev Pro Eliminates every single bad thing that DN has.

Top Bottom