• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Videos, Flash, etc...

flaco

The Terminator
Hey check out my channel please. My Channel

What it is is some gameplay videos. Mostly my shiny Pokemon captures, but I also got some other stuff like Strikers matches and even some SMB stuff. O_o;

So yeah check it out if you want. :) I've been trying to promote it alot, annnnnnddddd.........

Much to my dismay I already have spammers.

Someone once told Stegblob that once people started sending him hate messages, he was popular.

And on one of my videos, I have offensive messages. O.o;
I'm waiting to show my friend though.

He'll go beserk and go haunt that guy for a while.........................

:p
lmao nice windwos peoblem I could fix that just format the pc or restore the os meaning operating system

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
lmao nice windwos peoblem I could fix that just format the pc or restore the os meaning operating system
true but I wanted to save my files before formatting. I have the tools to do it now and I plan to make another vid as a response to that video that will explain how I done it. :)

Thanks anyway though; that video is really, really popular for some reason.

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
has anyone seen the videos of the filipino prison where the prisoners dance choreography? It is awsome. Type in thriller dance and look for the people in the orange jumpsuits. They also do "the hustle". That is the coolest prison in the world. By the way how do you get links into a post? im a noob when it comes to computers.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Top Bottom