• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your worst character

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
Having read DSF's interview on the General boards, the last question stuck to my mind:

What is your worst character?

Well, I already know who everyone mains, so I was wondering who did you all avoir like the plague?

I know I happen to be completely hopeless with the ICs, Yoshi and Jigglypuff.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Olimar, Pit, Wario, and Ike. I couldn't use any of those characters even if I wanted to (I really want to learn Kirby :( ).

Eva-L

Smash Rookie
BAH, I despise normal suit Samus, Yoshi and... that's about it.

sasook

Smash Champion
Wario, Peach, Marth, IC, Olimar, Diddy, and Toon Link. TL because I will never, ever, ever touch him.

Hence

Smash Ace
When playing a random match, I consider myself hopeless if I happen to be awarded with the glorious ability to use Snake, Falco, or Lucas.

sasook

Smash Champion
Because they made the better Link in the game the 3 foot tall, gay homo Link who looks like a powerpuff girl. I am very biased, I know. lol

No hate towards the TL mains though, we just hate the character itself. And to us, WW Link =/= TL. It's complicated, you need to be a Link main to fully understand it xD.

sasook

Smash Champion
None of you have said Link =D

But really, I wish my ZSS was better, mine sucks so bad.

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
From awful to downright absymal: Samus(I just can't use her projectiles at all, and she's worse at killing then ZSS when the opposite should be true =/), Yoshi(Completely goes against my playstyle. Or something to that extent, I can not use him very well at all =P), Jigglypuff(Too light, has a ground game that's worse than a Primid's, her hitboxes, not counting pound, are too small, and her aerials don't work with me too well), and ICs/Peach(With ICs all I can do is Side-B and recover, and with Peach, I just screw up her entire game trying to use her).

Other than the characters I listed, I can play every other character on a decent level at the least.

Hence

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff(Too light, has a ground game that's worse than a Primid's, her hitboxes, not counting pound, are too small, and her aerials don't work with me too well).
You're kidding, right?
Jigglypuff's
F-Air hitbox is amazing, try spacing F-Air and F-Air alone in a match sometime.
N-Air is phenomenal, the hitbox is her entire body. When sourspotted it's a very good comboer even at higher percentages.
B-Air is a WoP.
U-Tilt covers the entire area behind Jigglypuff, and can even kill around 130%
D-Air can combo into Rest - what else is there to say?
U-Air combos well at low percentages.

Jigglypuff does have a terrible ground game, which is why her metagame revolves around using her "floaty" nature to her advantage.
She's at least D-Tier imo.

Ninjaneos

Smash Cadet
for me it's snake, his smash attacks are different from others since they're projectiles or bombs. i play as him for fun though.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
metaknight. cant adapt to the short range and yet hes still broken ><
also yoshi, wario, and ICs, but not as bad as meta

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
You're kidding, right?
Jigglypuff's
F-Air hitbox is amazing, try spacing F-Air and F-Air alone in a match sometime.
N-Air is phenomenal, the hitbox is her entire body. When sourspotted it's a very good comboer even at higher percentages.
B-Air is a WoP.
U-Tilt covers the entire area behind Jigglypuff, and can even kill around 130%
D-Air can combo into Rest - what else is there to say?
U-Air combos well at low percentages.

Jigglypuff does have a terrible ground game, which is why her metagame revolves around using her "floaty" nature to her advantage.
She's at least D-Tier imo.
I understand that, but I can't use her at all is what I was stating. I know of her amazing air game. She does deserve to be higher on the tier list too imo. If I made incorrect statements, I apologize. (That's why I lurk, I hate looking like a scrub and making mistakes >.<)

noradseven

Smash Lord
Errr well I can't really play IC that well (aka can't do huge grab combos), but even then I can hold my own and I know the down B desycned loop.

Yoshi is a problem too for about 2 rounds, because I forget he can't PS :( .

DemonFart

Smash Lord
for me it's snake, his smash attacks are different from others since they're projectiles or bombs. i play as him for fun though.

I won't ever understand how snake is someones worst chracter....

I can see how someone may not be as good as others with him but having him as ur worst character is rather odd...

But thats just me ;)

:094:

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Worst? Probably Yoshi or Wario or PT or all of tiers E-G... I also really suck with MK.
Ok, so I did it: I tried picking up the broken sonofa*****! I just CAN'T DO IT!!
For some reason when I play him I'm no better than the ten year old who wants to play with pokeballs on high on WarioWare!!

noradseven

Smash Lord
I won't ever understand how snake is someones worst chracter....

I can see how someone may not be as good as others with him but having him as ur worst character is rather odd...

But thats just me ;)

:094:
Here is how to play Snake for scrubs.

Is your opponent off the edge?
sliding up smash, then upsmash spam.
Is your opponent far away?
throw a nade
Is your opponent in grab range?
grab toss off nearest edge
Is the opponent approaching from the air?
U-tilt
Is opponent relatively close to you?
f-tilt

Seriously its pretty easy, getting actually good is a whole other story.

Snakeee

Smash Master
My Snake is pretty horrendous considering how good he is supposed to be. My very worst has to be Yoshi though, and my Sonic's pretty bad too. I still don't get all the mechanics with his B moves lol

Top Bottom