• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your WORST and BEST Character

chriskikz

Smash Cadet
Im making this simple thread so I can find out your WORST and BEST characters

My worst character is Gannondorf

I dont know why but i cant master him........

I think its how he jumps

My best character is Bowser

Its so much fun to knock your opponents of with about 5 hits

Thanx for participating,
Chriskikz

Tamoo

Smash Master
best: jiggs- so much freedom of movement, and sleep combos are epic
worst: bowser- when i play him, i play him like brawl bowser cos im a brawl to melee convert.

Vts

Smash Champion
man its funny cus yoshi is really fun and i 0-death my friend's doc with yoshi but still lost, pill spam is gay>< , but i just can't use y.link he is just to gimp for me, hell i even use pichu and boozer better than y.link.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
out of the characters I attempt to use it would have to be :
Best = Samus
Worst = C. Falcon

I would love to play falcon more but I feel bad if I don't give people a good run for there money, ergo falcon stays unplayed and inexperienced, and samus gets put through her paces ;)

rhan

Smash Hero
Stop being an ***... He just entered smashboards.
It doesn't hurt to pay attention where you post. :/

Lol, another thread where people give a blind response and there is absolutely no discussion. WHO CARES?
I'm ok with these threads. It gives me a valid reason to raise my post count. :p

Looks like another + 1

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
out of the characters I attempt to use it would have to be :
Best = Samus
Worst = C. Falcon

I would love to play falcon more but I feel bad if I don't give people a good run for there money, ergo falcon stays unplayed and inexperienced, and samus gets put through her paces ;)
Your samus *****, and your falcon just needs some practice is all. I'll bet your mewtwo or your yoshi is worse. =P

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
This thread showed us how bad people are with yoshi.
You speak the truth here, I was just saying what character I'm worst with in actual daily use. I'll leave that horrible yoshi stuff to connor :laugh:

battousai555

Smash Ace
Best: probably Jiggs. Victra, you remember that rest combo I did for you on that broadcast?

Worst: Pichu. I've probably used him/her/it/potato about twice. Too teknikalz for meh ^^

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
Im making this simple thread so I can find out your WORST and BEST characters

My best character is Bowser

Its so much fun to knock your opponents of with about 5 hits

Thanx for participating,
Chriskikz
YEAH!!! my fav is bowser but my best is jigglypuff AND NO, i dont just do the rest attack over and over again. she's actually a really powerful character

my worst.........probably peach or ness. peach is too light and ness is a bit hard to control to get timing of attacks right

Top Bottom