• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Hmm, cool idea.

HWYR if we didn't got a new Playstation Allstars Battle Royale 2 game, but we get comics that would take place after the first game?
(It would be like DC's "Crisis on infinite earths" and IDW's "CN's Super secret crisis war" comics, where it's a big crossover between Sony Playstation franchises)?

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
The first game doesn't really have a strict narrative so I don't see much intrigue to the idea.
While the Playstation crossover concept getting acknowlegded would be great it would also just be weird that it was chosen to continue in this way rather than a proper game.

Uh. HWYR if I killed you, I guess.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if next pokemon region included a pokemon based on "90's game mascot/mascot with attitude" archetype?
(Since Palafin is based on comic book superhero archetype, this pokemon would be allusion to "1990's game mascots with attitude" archetype)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It would be funnier if they where based on 90s comic book characters with bulging muscles and more accessories than anything.

HWYR if NASB added Squidina

D

Deleted member

Hmm, a nice pick for those who wanted Squidward.

HWYR if Fraymakers was released on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X?
Squidina doesn't actually have anything to do with Squidward

Anyway that would be very welcome but not too surprising. I think that'll happen once it's out of beta and actually out

HWYR if Nintendo made a Mario themed Battle Royale

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidina doesn't actually have anything to do with Squidward

Anyway that would be very welcome but not too surprising. I think that'll happen once it's out kf beta and actually out

HWYR if Nintendo made a Mario themed Battle Royale
Oh, my bad. I mean, they have similar names but still.

Anyway, that would be cool. A lot of Mario characters to use for the game.
(Even we technically had SMB 35, but still)

HWYR if SEGA made a Sonic-themed Battle royale game?

That would be genius, but it would be also funny because of invisible racer character idea.

HWYR if Dashing Super Guy (the character from Kirby's Dream Land commercial) was an star ally in Kirby Star allies 2 and his moveset would allude to "1980's/1990's action movie" tropes (plus with tiny pinch of military tropes due to him having ammo belt)?

Top Bottom