• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, rad. I would love that.

HWYR if Fraymakers had a stage based on Battleblock theater?
(It would side scrolling stage)
LOL! Reminds me of Pac-Land Stage from Smash 4.

HWYR if the other Konami characters, Simon (Castlevania), Solid Snake (Metal Gear), Bomberman, and Goemon (Konami) were added as guest character in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links? Yu-Gi-Oh! is a Konami franchise. Not only was Solid Snake (Metal Gear) the first 3rd party playable character in the Smash Bros. series, but his company Konami was also the owner of the world's best-selling Trading Card Game.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Cool! The first ones and Goemon have cards so!

In a future edition of the Annie Awards, HWYR if the creators of HuevoCartoon won posthumously a Winsor McCay Award. (being the first web animators to recieve the honor)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Eh, good for them.

HWYR if a new 2D Wario platformer got announced...Wario: Master of Disguise 2!

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool idea. I like type of stages where you fight on the living thing.

HWYR if next pokemon region had a fossil pokemon based on Mosasaurus and Therizinosaurus?
OOH! Sounds historical inspired! LOL!

HWYR If Death Battle did a Junko (Danganronpa) VS Chris (Sonic) matchup? Both are video game characters, but Junko is an example of a likable/acclaimed pure evil villain, and Chris is an example of a hateable/panned pure good hero.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That could be fun

HWYR if AiAi from Super Monkey Ball got into Smash?
Just like Bayonetta, Nights (Sega) and Axel (Streets of Rage), AiAi is lovable despite his obscurity, so I would love it.

HWYR if Goku (Dragon Ball) became a video game character just like Geralt (Witcher), Strider Hiryu, and Akemi (Megami Tensei) through adaptation displacement. Geralt, Strider Hiryu, and Akemi cannot be considered manga and novel/literature characters respectively due to their respective franchises being more associated with video games than their original source material. The same would go for Goku here.

D

Deleted member

Nice

HWYR if Jack Cayman was the next DLC character in Battle of Ages?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I really want Style Savvy in Smash, but that sounds cool.

HWYR if the first SPA guest in PlayStation Battle Royale 2 was the chicken from Surf Up?

Didn't that already happen?
I don't think so. I was searching up the internet and I didn't saw any results about the remake.

Anyway, that feels kinda dumb to ditch B&K, Conker, Killer Instinct, Battletoads and other series and leave only the IP with pirates, but fine I guess.
I also depends how it's done.

HWYR if Zoo Tycoon was represented in Microsoft crossover platfighter in form of a stage?

Top Bottom