• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Anyway that could be cute!

HWYR if we got a Simsons Hit and Run remake on the level of Battle for Bakini Bottom?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
GET ME OUT GET ME OUT - oh cool the mall has memphis triangles

HWYR if the next Smash added a stage called "Omega Mix" that switched through random omega/battlefield forms every 30 seconds, with the default form switching between Omegas and Battlefields randomly and being giant-sized by default?

D

Deleted member

Not one I'd care that much about

HWYR if Eccho the Dolphin was in a new Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and instead of having a car they swam through the air

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't see how squidward is too wacky and that's not (not that it's not fun though)

HWYR if Nintendo and MS teamed up to make Diddy Kong Racing 2

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sweet!

HWYR if the next Pokémon game had you be a member of the evil team, and you have to catch / steal Pokemon to commit crimes and make money in order to advance your position, all the while fending off the heroes (like the gym leader and champion)?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sweet!

HWYR if the next Pokémon game had you be a member of the evil team, and you have to catch / steal Pokemon to commit crimes and make money in order to advance your position, all the while fending off the heroes (like the gym leader and champion)?
LOL! Basically Grand Theft Auto, but it's family friendly and it's a Pokemon game.

HWYR to an animation of Waluigi performing a fatality, where he places a piranha plant in front of him, and then it expands and proceeds to devour his opponent in a similar fashion to Liu Kang's signature dragon fatality.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Neat

HWYR if Nintendo made an all-stars game that plays like an Overwatch-style team FPS?

D

Deleted member

Not my fiest pick for an IP revival but its still be really cool

HWYR if Nintendo made a new Golden Sun,, but confirmed Issac wouldn't be in the next smash

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be scared.

HWYR if the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3 returned in Jurassic World Dominion?
(Imagine this takes place in an alternate universe)

D

Deleted member

Where's Sandy? She's the biggest female character in the franchise and is present in almost every crossover event they do. Otherwise that's pretty perfect

HWYR if Mysterio was a playable character in a new MVC

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
OMG!! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!!!

HWYR if this ws the lineup of playable characters for the Definitive Edition of Smash Infinite?
1. Alear (Fire Emblem Engage)
2. Quaquaval (Pokémon Scarlet and Violet)
3. Gru (Despicable Me) as the non-video game fighter

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Would be unexpected.

HWYR if there was a fight scene between Bowser and Donkey Kong in the Mario movie?
(I’m hoping they get to throw hands at some point even if DK isn’t the focus for the finale. Maybe he gets to hold Bowser off for a bit before getting overpowered, or even manages to match him evenly)

D

Deleted member

Pretty cool

HWYR if after Bayonetta 1's fly me to the Moon, Bayonetta 2's Moon River, and Bayo 3's Moonlight Serenade, the song used for the next Bayo was a cover of That's Amore

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
That would be pretty cool.

HWYR if Tears of the Kingdom made Link actually fully voice acted?

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Would be good Steve returning in next Smash,but i think will be sad Steve being the only Microsoft rep.

HWYR after Mario movie,which Nintendo franchise gains a movie adaptation?

Top Bottom