• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I would be happy for those who did want it, as I don’t enjoy Mario Kart or racing games in general.

HWYR if Nintendo made a free DLC pack that automatically gives all the songs in the game, Mii costumes, and break the targets but they have to remove cruel smash and all star smash?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
That'd be a nice way to end things-a Smash original, and one whom most of Ultimate's playerbase grew up with.

HWYR if Sonic Prime had an episode where Sonic and Tails traveled to a CD themed universe, like in the April Fools' leak below?

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'd be confused on why Nintendo decided to make the next Pokemon game a "page not found" page but appreciate the bold decision, nonetheless. :4pacman:

Seriously though, the new starters sound cool. The mainland seems to be a neat, if very ambitious idea. Though I am wary of how they would've handled the gamepad split.

HWYR if each Pokemon gen that didn't get a rep got in but each replaced an existing Pokemon fighter?

D

Deleted member

I'm not a huge Pokemon fan so it would depend on who they are. I sometimes play Trainer though so prolly not

HYWR if we got fourth party characters but it was just the exact line up from Smash Flash 2?

Yes, that would be cool.
(But I hope it won't defeat a point of Celebration of gaming, since 4th Parties are known for ruining the Gaming Party)

HWYR if Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman were added into Mario Kart, but it doesn't defeat a point of having Sonic and Allstars Racing games?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Just anime characters? That's lame.

HWYR if Balan Wonderworld got a NiGHTS DLC campaign that actually addressed a lot of issues from the main game?

Just anime characters? That's lame.

HWYR if Balan Wonderworld got a NiGHTS DLC campaign that actually addressed a lot of issues from the main game?
Hell yeah! Let's repair this game.

HWYR if Mario Kart Crossroads would have Mechanics similar to Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed, replacing the current MK mechanics except Anti-Gravity?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Ehh? I wouldn't really care

HWYR if Spheal got in Smash as an echo for Jigglypuff?

D

Deleted member

Fine I guess

HWYR if Nintendo made a new smash but it was a traditional 2D fighter.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I forgot it was a thing, but I'd be happy to finally have hands on experience

HWYR if Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII got in Smash as a playable character?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don't know any Windows songs, but if it's got a few bangers then I'm happy.

HWYR if the gimmick of the next Mario Kart game is not a crossover element, but a new vehicle type, boards? (Snowboards, skateboards, hoverboards, etc.)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Better than the Olympics, the way I see it. Mostly excited to see how items play out-if it's a combination of Mario Kart items and Wisps that could be interesting to see played out. Also I think it could have a fun story mode.

HWYR if, after the success (or failure) of Multiversus, Warner Bros. tries to make a direct response to MvC with a new trad 2D fighter-DC versus Square Enix? (or DCvSE)

Last edited:
Top Bottom