• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

HWYR if the next Smash game (let's assume it has a whole ton of base game newcomers, at least 15, and these trailers are spaced apart heavily - with the last one being DLC) did a quadrilogy of Wario related trailers in the DK trailer style?

Waluigi (Pit as the trickster)
Ashley (Pink hair Villager as the trickster)
Captain Syrup (No trickster, Wario tries to pull off her head to no avail)
Peppino (Wario himself is the trickster, having made a fake phone call and pretending to go to the toilet to make it seem like he's ordering a pizza)

Otoad64

Smash Lord

HWYR if the next Smash game (let's assume it has a whole ton of base game newcomers, at least 15, and these trailers are spaced apart heavily - with the last one being DLC) did a quadrilogy of Wario related trailers in the DK trailer style?

Waluigi (Pit as the trickster)
Ashley (Pink hair Villager as the trickster)
Captain Syrup (No trickster, Wario tries to pull off her head to no avail)
Peppino (Wario himself is the trickster, having made a fake phone call and pretending to go to the toilet to make it seem like he's ordering a pizza)
I feel like I'd just be happy to get more Wario characters, but that's a comedic way of going about it

HWYR if they added 3 new Mii types being Mage, Demo and Heavy?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Demo as in demolition? That sounds awesome?

HWYR if they did a 20 stages Stages Pass, with the first 4 confirmed stages being Bowser's Castle, Gyromite, and the returns of Pac-Maze and Poke Floats?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Demo as in demolition? That sounds awesome?

HWYR if they did a 20 stages Stages Pass, with the first 4 confirmed stages being Bowser's Castle, Gyromite, and the returns of Pac-Maze and Poke Floats?
that'd be amazing!

HWYR if we didn't get any content after Fighter's Pass 2, nor did we get an Ultimate port, and instead we get a reboot with 40 unique characters + 5 clones?

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
No. Just no.

HWYR if they did the ARMS reveal thing again for a black box NES character, with the newcomer being Bubbles from Clu Clu Land?
weird, but at least we get a retro rep and bubbles isn't a bad choice

HWYR if we get an Ultimate port that adds 2 new characters, Smash Run, includes all DLC from the original, and that's it.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
It looks fine.

Notice how Resident Evil 7 and 8 both have roman numerals in their name that signify what number in the series they are. HWYR if continuing this trend, these were the next Resident Evil Games
RE9Resident Evil S:I:Xty
RE10Resident Evil SiXty
RE11Resident Evil SiX'I'y
RE12Resident Evil SiX'I'Y

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
It looks fine.

Notice how Resident Evil 7 and 8 both have roman numerals in their name that signify what number in the series they are. HWYR if continuing this trend, these were the next Resident Evil Games
RE9Resident Evil S:I:Xty
RE10Resident Evil SiXty
RE11Resident Evil SiX'I'y
RE12Resident Evil SiX'I'Y
I wish I could tell you it was not visually confusing. If I were a Resident Evil player, I would be displeased.

How would you react if tomorrow, there were announced to be possibilities of the first fourth-party character in Smash Bros. as part of a fighter pass?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I wish I could tell you it was not visually confusing. If I were a Resident Evil player, I would be displeased.

How would you react if tomorrow, there were announced to be possibilities of the first fourth-party character in Smash Bros. as part of a fighter pass?
I would be mad and confused

HWYR if in Smash 6 they don't have DLC fighters, only DLC stages and other content

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Well, they'd look quite different from their usual designs, but I don't think there's much of a reference here unlike USA Mario. I think it'd be unnecessary.

After months of harmless joking, the raid on Sakurai's figure drawer finally happens. The raiders somehow manage to fly to Japan, locate Sakurai's office at Bandai Namco HQ, find the key to the locked drawer, open it and find... nothing. It's empty.
How do you react?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Curse words.

HWYR if they did a whole pass of exclusively AT promotions, those being:

Knuckles
Dr. Kawashima
Ghost Gang
Andross
Ashley
Jeff
Waluigi
I would be pleased, even if it were not my ideal treat.

How would you react if Mr. Anderson (A.K.A. 'Neo') took the purple pill and found himself as a surprise Smash Bros. character in the next fighter pass?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
YOOOO NON-GAME CHARACTERS CONFIRMED SPUNCH BOB TIME

HWYR if we got an 11 character non-game fighters pass with:

Mickey Mouse
Goku
SpongeBob
Darth Vader
Batman
Spider-Man
Homer Simpson
Simba
Popeye
Ghostbusters (swappable by alts)
Shrek

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
YOOOO NON-GAME CHARACTERS CONFIRMED SPUNCH BOB TIME

HWYR if we got an 11 character non-game fighters pass with:

Mickey Mouse
Goku
SpongeBob
Darth Vader
Batman
Spider-Man
Homer Simpson
Simba
Popeye
Ghostbusters (swappable by alts)
Shrek
I am not much of a fourth-party fan myself, though I do wonder about the Smash Bros. application of Goku and Shrek.

How would you react if Board the Platforms returned, but with reward content unlocked for completing each area?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ehh... hopefully that content is good...

HWYR if we got an Indies Pass, containing 4 characters? Those being

Gershom (Other: Her Loving Embrace)
Horace (Horace (2019))
Peppino (Pizza Tower)
The Bard (Wandersong)

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
Ehh... hopefully that content is good...

HWYR if we got an Indies Pass, containing 4 characters? Those being

Gershom (Other: Her Loving Embrace)
Horace (Horace (2019))
Peppino (Pizza Tower)
The Bard (Wandersong)
huh, neat

HWYR be if the Animal Crossing stages also change between the four seasons (fall, winter, spring and summer) like Yoshi's Story (Brawl)?
(For example)
Source
Fall_Smashville.jpg

Source
Winter_Smashville.jpg

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be cool.

HWYR if we got PaRappa the Rapper as a bonus fighter, with all the content you'd expect from a Fighters' Pass challenger pack, with Nintendo confirming he was decided on at the last second due to a strengthened relationship between them and Sony thanks to EVO?

Last edited:

Haruuuu

Smash Rookie
Mixed but super hype

HWYR if in the next patch Bayo and Cloud get buffed, becoming carbon copies of their op Sm4sh selves (I wasn’t old enough to play in the days of Bayo and Cloud domination but I’m assuming most of you were and know what they were like)

Haruuuu

Smash Rookie
Confused but I’d tune in for the whole thing

HWYR if Sakurai announced he will nerf one character into the ground every month for 2 years, but he’ll also buff one character massively every 4 months

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Steve reaction: probably disappointed. I was a dumb kid at the time who thought hating popular things was cool

Mega Man reaction: disappointed yet again, never been a fan of the classic Mega Man games.

HWYR if Clippit was the third Microsoft rep?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Steve reaction: probably disappointed. I was a dumb kid at the time who thought hating popular things was cool

Mega Man reaction: disappointed yet again, never been a fan of the classic Mega Man games.

HWYR if Clippit was the third Microsoft rep?
Weird but neat. Probably should've been Chief though

HWYR if in the next Smash Bandana Dee is added and all reference of normal Waddle Dees was removed?

Top Bottom