• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ooh, that's cool! Better choice than the Hunter.

HWYR if we got monthly alt costume DLC (5 costumes a month, each coming with their own recolours) after the fighters passes are over for a year, with the first announced being Conductor Toon Link, Tycoon Wario, Robot Ness, Twilight Princess Zelda, and Wild Ryu?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Ooh, that's cool! Better choice than the Hunter.

HWYR if we got monthly alt costume DLC (5 costumes a month, each coming with their own recolours) after the fighters passes are over for a year, with the first announced being Conductor Toon Link, Tycoon Wario, Robot Ness, Twilight Princess Zelda, and Wild Ryu?
nice!

HWYR if they added Mimikyu instead of :ultincineroar:?

Last edited:

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Weird, but we do have two Links, so I guess we have two Zeldas too... if we don't count Shiek...

HWYR if Bandana Dee appeared... as a King K. Rool echo? No idea how but if it happened

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Ooh great, more whining about innacurate movesets to draw away from discussion about actual bad movesets. Just what I wanted.

HWYR if Waluigi's default outfit was his tennis gear?
weird, but I guess it kinda makes sense

HWYR if the next Smash redoes every character's moveset to make them more accurate to their source material?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
OH HELL NO!

HWYR if Kuru Kuru Kururin got a stage like this?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
OH HELL NO!

HWYR if Kuru Kuru Kururin got a stage like this?
cool

HWYR if FP10 is Monita with a Nintendo Land stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I never noticed they changed his voice. Listening to his new voice I like it, has a Disney villain vibe, so if I was aware of the alternative I'd be upset.

HWYR if Pac-Man 2 got a stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
PARAPPA'S BACK!

HWYR if Nintendo did a cross-promotion with Domino's Pizza where you could get 3 Domino's Mii costumes with any meal, with the costumes being released for free at a later date?

The costumes being:
Domino's Employee (Swordfighter, uses pizza cutter)
Bad Andy (Brawler)
The Noid (Gunner, uses his freezing gun)

Otoad64

Smash Lord
PARAPPA'S BACK!

HWYR if Nintendo did a cross-promotion with Domino's Pizza where you could get 3 Domino's Mii costumes with any meal, with the costumes being released for free at a later date?

The costumes being:
Domino's Employee (Swordfighter, uses pizza cutter)
Bad Andy (Brawler)
The Noid (Gunner, uses his freezing gun)
that would be quite strange but funny

HWYR if the next Smash only has 4 3rd parties which are :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: and Crash?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hahahahahahaha. 3 months later Why is this in the game?

HWYR if the final two fighters were from the same series and revealed together - that being Crash and Dingodile, with Crash coming with a Crash 1 stage, unedited songs, and NDog era Spirits, while Dingodile comes with a CTR stage, remixed songs, and post-NDog era Spirits?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I feel like Crash taking up the rest of the fighters pass would kinda kill my hype for the character and leave me slightly disappointed TBH

HWYR if we got an animated trailer to drop a hint as to who the next fighter is, and then that fighter got shadow dropped on social media by Nintendo?

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I feel like Crash taking up the rest of the fighters pass would kinda kill my hype for the character and leave me slightly disappointed TBH

HWYR if we got an animated trailer to drop a hint as to who the next fighter is, and then that fighter got shadow dropped on social media by Nintendo?
weird, but my reaction would vary depending on who it is

HWYR if in Smash 4 they kept Squirtle instead of Charizard?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
...oh...ok...

How would you react if Snip and Clip from Snipperclips were the next CP?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Happy. My main reaction to Shulk at the time was "ESRB leak confirmed! Duck Hunt!", heh.

HWYR if they did the ARMS reveal thing again, but this time with a more vague criteria and no preset list - the criteria being a purple character - and it ended up being Waluigi?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
"Well, at least Dillon and Black Knight seem more likely... Not by much, but they are"

HWYR if for the next smash game Sakurai decided to remove Waluigi from being an assist trophy, because he doesn't appear at all in the next smash game.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Why, why remove Donkey Kong? That's like swapping out you Poison of the Old Man with Sparks, like why would you do that?

HWYR if because Square Enix is extremely picky with their smash representation, they just decide to remove all their content in the game. And then 1 week later the content is replaced with obvious knock-offs (like Nephology Stride, wielder of the Bustem' Blade)?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Why, why remove Donkey Kong? That's like swapping out you Poison of the Old Man with Sparks, like why would you do that?

HWYR if because Square Enix is extremely picky with their smash representation, they just decide to remove all their content in the game. And then 1 week later the content is replaced with obvious knock-offs (like Nephology Stride, wielder of the Bustem' Blade)?
that'd suck but be kinda funny

HWYR if Geno got in and his reveal trailer was like Banjo's and K. Rool's but with Geno Mii Gunner?

Top Bottom