• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd be happy.

HWYR if instead of whatever Joker has now, his gimmick is that by shield-specialing he can change Personas (with 3, those being: Arsene, Jack Frost, Pixie, and he has the option to not have a Persona equipped) that affect his special attacks and stats.
Meh, wasted dev time (expecially for an early DLC character).

HWYR if Bandana Dee's moveset was this?

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Ehhh, that means a ton of spirits would have to be upgraded to IMMORTAL tier... Sounds cool, though.

HWYR if there was a FREE DLC FP line that was dedicated to indie game reps?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends who's in it. If we got Peppino or Cuphead that'd be hype.

HWYR if there were two Stages Passes, one with new stages and one with returning stages, with the returning stages avaliable for free to anyone who purchased the Fighters' Pass before Byleth's reveal as an apology?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

HWYHR if, in a world where Snake returned for 3DS/Wii U instead of adding Pac-Man, Pac-Man was the last direct's reveal instead of Pyra?
meh

HWYR be if the Original Link was in the game instead of having :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: ? (for example)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
meh

HWYR be if the Original Link was in the game instead of having :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: ? (for example)
That is a golden proposal for Link! (Having three of his iterations at once is redundant to me anyway, and I would rather old-time, classic characters in their stead.)

How would you react if Alex Kidd replaced Sonic?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I would be mixed. More retro reps is cool and getting rid of Sonic is good from a gameplay perspective, but I'd still miss the blue blur.

HWYR if Konami released a compilation of their licensed arcade games, featuring the following?

The Simpsons
TMNT
Turtles in Time
X-Men
Bucky O'Hare
Asterix
C.O.W.Boys of Moo Mesa

D

Deleted member

I would be indifferent.

How would you react if this week they shadowdropped a trailer for Megamind 2 and they announced a tie-in game developed by Platinum Games?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would be (if I were aware of the alternative) disappointed.

How would you react if your most wanted were included, but they have a horrendously inaccurate color theme and no palette swaps?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
I would be (if I were aware of the alternative) disappointed.

How would you react if your most wanted were included, but they have a horrendously inaccurate color theme and no palette swaps?
Very Disappointed

HWYR be if Windy Hill Zone was replaced with Studiopolis?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
image_2021-03-02_192304.png

I would be very confused why there wasn't a song the entire reveal.

HWYR if Remy from Ratatouille, was replaced by a bear. The movie is now called Bearatouille, and the same plot point happens (just, somehow no-one notices a big chef hat and Linguini somehow doesn't die from having a bear on his head)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wait, as in for the story mode or all modes?

HWYR if there was a third, four-fighters Fighters' Pass with entirely indie fighters, those being:

Peppino (Pizza Tower)
Gershom (Other: Her Loving Embrace)
Bomb Chicken
The Bard (Wandersong)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be funny and pretty cool.

HWYR if the final challenger pack was a 4-in-1 pack featuring one character from each Mario sub-series with stages for each?: Waluigi, Ashley, The Stork, and Dixie Kong - with Bowser's Castle, Awazon River Basin, Prince Froggy's Belly, and Bramble Blast?

D

Deleted member

I would be kinda dissapointed Pauline wasn't one of those four but still satisfied with Ashley.

What would be your reaction if you woke up one day and the first thing you see on the internet is that Hasbro buys Nintendo?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I would be kinda dissapointed Pauline wasn't one of those four but still satisfied with Ashley.

What would be your reaction if you woke up one day and the first thing you see on the internet is that Hasbro buys Nintendo?
I would be upset.

HWYR if they announce a Fighter's Pass 3 and these are the contents:

Eggman + Death Egg
Captain Toad + Pyropuff Peak
Tom Nook + Horizon Island

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would find It weird that there would be three characters in a pass, but also happy for the choices.

How would you react if they added Henry Stickmin to Smash and he comes with an Among Us stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Would not be pleased about Oshawott but Waluigi would be hype

HWYR if the next trailer was just the Smash cross followed by a black screen with suspenseful public domain music that said

KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA
31 JULY 2021

as it slowly turned red while this image appeared fainly in the background?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Would not be pleased about Oshawott but Waluigi would be hype

HWYR if the next trailer was just the Smash cross followed by a black screen with suspenseful public domain music that said

KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA
31 JULY 2021

as it slowly turned red while this image appeared fainly in the background?
I would be confused, maybe even a little freaked out, but if that means Knux is on the roster then I'm down

HWYR if the next trailer is just Sephiroth's trailer but Cloud and Seph are replaced by Meta Knight and Galacta Knight, and OWA is replaced by Galacta Knight's theme. Galacta Knight added to the game like normal and the fact his trailer is a rehash is never aknowledged (also for the record, he'd have a unique moveset)

Top Bottom