• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
If Mii fighters are intentionally designed to be 'unspecial,' would not a Classic Mode route in a way refuse to complete that intended end?

How would you react if the latest Smash Bros. was a three dimensional, open-world restructuring of the overall framework?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I'd be flabbergasted. No idea how to react.

HWYR if in the next Smash game, Path of Radiance just gets a TON of representation out of nowhere.
2 New Stages
we get FOUR assist trophies: Jill, Greil, Boyd, and Ranulf
Titania gets in as an entirely new fighter, with Oscar coming in as an echo fighter for her.
Soren also gets in, with one of the other mages later down the road getting in as an echo fighter.
The Black Knight gets in as Ike's echo fighter (idk, he has faster attack speed and different moves, but is overall slower?)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd be flabbergasted. No idea how to react.

HWYR if in the next Smash game, Path of Radiance just gets a TON of representation out of nowhere.
2 New Stages
we get FOUR assist trophies: Jill, Greil, Boyd, and Ranulf
Titania gets in as an entirely new fighter, with Oscar coming in as an echo fighter for her.
Soren also gets in, with one of the other mages later down the road getting in as an echo fighter.
The Black Knight gets in as Ike's echo fighter (idk, he has faster attack speed and different moves, but is overall slower?)
Eh...

HWYR if Master Chief ended up being a Mii Gunner Costume?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I'm indifferent. He's one of my only 2 fighters I will always want and are highest priority (other being Rayman) but he wouldn't be in at all if he wasn't a mii costume. I guess overall happy he's even in, but sad it was like this.

HWYR if Atsuma from Enchanted Arms was the next fighter pack fighter?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Uhh... OK then? That’s boring.

HWYR if Waluigi was revealed as the final fighter of SSBU, in a bait and switch trailer that makes you think Lyn will be added, complete with an anime-style Waluigi in the animated portion of the trailer?

D

Deleted member

That would have been cool.

What would be your reaction if Smash Ultimate gets a free update which adds a dabbing taunt for every fighter?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I can literally dab on them haters now, epic.

HWYR if the character in your pfp was the next smash fighter (if you have multiple, then it's the first one you noticed. If there isn't one, I guess the character in the pfp above)

D

Deleted member

I would be deeply hyped.

HWYR if they shadowdrop another Smash update which adds the full version of the DK Rap and God Shattering Star to the music list?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I can't wait to finally play as Mario!

HWYR if Gex got the Crash treatment (get into skylanders, get a remaster collection, get a kart racer, then finally a new mainline entry)?

D

Deleted member

I would have found It too predictable.

How would you react if the next Mario Party had a story mode, a bigger character roster and more Game boards but everything else was really close to Super Mario Party?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
It'd still be alright I guess.

HWYR if Mario was revealed to be in the next smash bros. game, with a direct that is 2 hours long talking about how Mario from the Mario series was going to appear again in the next smash game?

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
That'd be pretty neat. I love gloves, which is why I love Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse.

HWYR if Steve was replaced with Mr. Terraria?
1611019011102.png

This is Mr. Terraria in case you couldn't tell, yes this isn't an unrelated photo.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be kinda upset.

HWR if Kirby got into Skylanders as a guest character?
(Just like Donkey Kong and Bowser, Kirby would be either a Magic or Light element.)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
That would be pretty dope, I love me a good skylander.

HWYR if Nintendo made Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival DX on the Nintendo Switch video game console.

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
That would be pretty dope, I love me a good skylander.

HWYR if Nintendo made Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival DX on the Nintendo Switch video game console.
Meh

HWYR be if they announce that the remaining DLC Characters haven't appeared in a Nintendo Console yet

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I'd be very excited Tenchu has a chance! Then find out this game exists and says "haha, you're stupid" and then I get biggie sad : c

HWYR if in a free update out of nowhere, they added 16 player smash.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Be very happy James Bond from Golden Eye 007 and literally nothing else had a chance.

HWYR if a Ninja came into your house, but he was bad at his job (hence, why you know he's in your house) but he doesn't know you know he is in the house.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I finally get a to play as Master Hand!

HWYR if the next smash game reveal trailer was actually a fake-out making you think it was a GTA San Andreas remake, but it was just CJ coming to smash bros., but then San Andreas remake was actually happening. So it's a double trailer for both the next Smash game (with CJ) and a San Andreas remake.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
You had me at
Poke Floats
Orbital Gate Assault
Mega Crystal
How to Play 64
Planet Zebes
Pac-Maze
Rumble Falls
Icicle Mountain
Mute City Melee
Rainbow Road
Bowser’s Castle
Gyromite
Virtual Boy Wario Land
Butter Building
Sarasaland
Press Garden Zone
Bramble Blast
Hanafuda Gardens
Mappy
Kokiri Forest

HWYR if beans were added as one of Mii Brawler's special attacks, where instead of throwing a shot ball, they throw a can of beans?

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Be slightly disappointed, because I still have no idea who he is.

HWYR if Leon Kennedy/Jill Valentine/Claire Redfield/Chris Redfield (they work like Hero in the sense that they all get in, 2 skin each. Leon would be the front man though, like Eleven) was the next fighter pass fighter?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
BASED BASED BASED EXTREMELY BASED,
Ahem
I'm all for that

HWYR If Chun Li from street fighter was in the Smash pass?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I mean, I like Chun Li, I guess. Don't know if I'd pay $5.99 for her, but I guess I wouldn't hate her like Byleth

HWYR if the next smash fighter was... uh, hold on, let me look at my wall. I don't know what to do next.
My wall.png

uh, sure, why not? HWYR if the next smash fighter was Milhouse.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Everything’s coming up Milhouse! Jokes aside, that would not only be hilarious but also break all rules, both fan and otherwise, so it’d be amazing to see.

HWYR if a Sonic character’s challenger pack came with Hard Times by the Jetzons (The song Ice Cap Zone is based on) as a song?

D

Deleted member

That would be epic.

How would you react if the next Pokémon Game was a Shadows Of Almia remake?

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Doubt anyone would use it given that arcades are pretty much dead outside of Japan.

HWYR if you were the final Smash Ultimate DLC character?

D

Deleted member

That would be epic.

How would you react if we got a sequel to that Tron Bonne game?

Top Bottom