• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be really cool, I dunno much about Parodious beyond the Moai stuff but it's always felt like a good fit for Smash in some form.

HWYR if an Atari rep's stage in Smash was a Poke Floats equivalent featuring 2600 sprites and a yellow 70s aesthetic?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thats a pretty good idea. Hopefully the stage is fun (never been a big fan of Poke Floats even though i like the concept).

HWYR if Multiversus ended support after the current season.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
As I said in the other thread I'd smile because that's a classic of old school videogames.

HWYR if in the next Smash, upon getting 100+ trophies (or whatever), the game opens a new minigame where you play "Where's Waldo?" with them?
nintendo-personajes.png

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
that's interesting,but could be a little difficult

HWYR if Smash 6 got a boss that is Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily controling together a giant robot?,it could be a fusion boss
Just like in Worlds Collide! I like it.

HWYR if, for Fire Emblem’s 35th anniversary, we got the following:
  • A remake of Genealogy of the Holy War
  • An English-translated version of Binding Blade with extra QoL features, a la FE1
  • A remastered collection consisting of both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, with redubbed cutscenes and the option to choose between the original soundtrack and a remastered soundtrack?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I'd expect Ebisumaro to be half of his alts and Impact to be his Final Smash, similar to Giga Bowser.

HWYR if trophies return and become the money of the game?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I would be surprised just by the existence of a new PlayStation All Stars.

HWYR if there was a movie/series of Super Super Smash Bros. and at some point Sonic said to Princess Peach:"Excuuuse me, Princess!" ?

Top Bottom