• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd prefer if those games were added to a mainline Mario Kart game instead, especially Fire Emblem.

HWYR if the NASB series rosters were more like MultiVersus with a 2-v-2 focus and splitting up duos?
As a casual platform fighter player, that’d be kind of a turn-off for me.

HYWR if Mario Kart Tour’s city tracks were based on the Kingdoms from Super Mario Odyssey instead of real-life cities?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Well, that’d be weird, NGL.

HWYR if the next Mario Kart had Nitro Fueled levels of customization?
Sounds creative as funk LOL!

Given the variety of obscure non-Nintendo videogame series currently represented in Smash, as of 2024. HWYR if the obscure videogame series, Senran Kagura, Freedom Planet, Klonoa, Psychonauts, Megami Tensei (outside of Persona 3-5), and Atelier get representation in Smash 6? I know that Asuka (Senran Kagura), Lilac (Freedom Planet), Klonoa, Raz (Psychonauts), Demi-Fiend (Megami Tensei), and Ryza (Atelier) are all obscure but likable character.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I would be happy with Ryza.

Lilac ; could also be interesting. Certainly better than Corrin

Klonoa , i simply have no interest in

If we got an ( obscure / indie ) i would much rather buff the female representation.

Asuka can be skipped , we don't need more swordies unless they are super amazing, at least , Sephiroth , reveal quality.

Raz can also be skipped as Raz is waaaay tooo ugly.

Demi-Fiend can also be skipped we already got Joker

HWYR If Ganondorf gets this Move-set in SSB6 ?

Ganondorf‘s ; taunts , up = Too Weak! , down = warlock punch
Ganondorf‘s , Aerials ; ( Forward & back ) = gloom club swing
G’s Walk speed buff = .99 & air speed nerf = .41 & ZERO running
Ganondorf‘s , Horizontal Smash attack = gloom club swing & attacks properly
He starts the swing with the gloom club vertically above his head
Ganondorf‘s , Specials ; Neutral = gloom shots , & , up = levitate
Ganondorf’s , Specials ; down = gloom burst , & , side = Spear Charge

Last edited:
Top Bottom