• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Not a series I have any attachment to but would be cool, especially if Marvel characters get in.

HWYR if Yoko Taro wrote the story for the next smash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I dig it

HWYR if Smash 6 was announced and Ashnard was the first newcomer shown off?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Meh.

HWYR if Seltzer and Friedberg got announced to direct a Smash Bros movie?
LOL! Unpredictable, isn't it!

HWYR if Crash Bandicoot, Bomberman, Yu (Persona), Makoto (Danganronpa) were all playable on the same roster in Smash 6? All four of those video game characters have been acclaimed/are likable at least.

Last edited:
Ooohh, I wonder how the whole world would react it that, but my reaction would mix between "wow, they referenced 2020's pandemic" and "yikes, that's kinda surprising".

HWYR if Bowser did "Terminator 2 thumbs up" reference while falling into the lava in Illumination's Super Mario Bros. movie?

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
That would be such a hilariously random reference that I'd laugh.

While we're on the topic
HWYR if at any point during the Mario movie, they refer to their full names as "Mario Mario" and "Luigi Mario" ala the 1990s movie?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Honestly that feels like a possibility, I would dig it

HWYR if Pigma was the next playable StarFox Fighter in Smash?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
As long as they don't copy-paste Fox's moveset a fourth time with slight tweaks, then I'm fine.

HWYR if Ganondorf in Smash 6 reverted back to his Twilight Princess design?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A little predictable, I'd rather wait with a character like this and see if they have longevity.

HWYR if the next Smash added Tails, Knuckles, AND Eggman in the base game - with Sonic and Tails using their classic designs while Knuckles and Eggman use their modern designs?

Ralph4smash!

Smash Rookie
Hate to break it to you but universal owns the race to the Mario and Nintendo franchise due to the theme park being built based on the Nintendo franchise from Mario to rumored pokémon, right where the kids zone used to be at universal studios Orlando

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh? Seems like a boring adverising rep compared to say, the Pokémon bus driver or Non-Specific Action Figure. Not opposed to Nintendo Power rep in general though, and it's really cool to have a US exclusive.

HWYR if Fido from Don't Buy This was in Smash?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
That would be pretty exciting.

HWYR if Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon were Totodile, Grovyle and Charizard? And HWYR if the former two's specials were the following?

Totodile
B : Water Gun;
Totodile charges up, then spits out a stream of water that pushes opponents, but doesn’t deal damage
B + Forwards : Bite; Totodile leaps towards the opponent, and then can bite them by mashing B if it connects
B + Up : Waterfall; Totodile creates a wave of water and rides it upwards
B + Down : Pokémon Change

Final Smash: Triple Finish

Grovyle
B : Energy Ball;
Grovyle charges a ball of grass energy, and can fire it whenever it wants
B + Forwards : Focus Punch; Grovyle charges its fist, then dashes forward and stops after hitting an opponent
B + Up : Leaf Blade; Grovyle rises upward, using the leaves on its hand to slash opponents three times
B + Down : Pokémon Change

Final Smash: Triple Finish

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ehh, I'd much prefer a strictly Gen 1 Pokemon set, and I'd also rather Charizard be swapped than Ivysaur or Squirtle

HWYR if the Bowling Ball boss from The Simpsons Arcade Game was a boss in the next Smash? (Albeit without any direct references to The Simpsons - the background just being a white tinted walkoff version of Magicant without the 16-bit memories and its spirit listing it as being from TOP SECRET)

Top Bottom