• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Good idea, even I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if Kingdom Hearts IV had a world based on Zootopia?
A Furry themed-world? LOL!

HWYR if Death Battle made a Lilac (Freedom Planet) VS Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) matchup. Two indie game characters. Lilac is an obscure love exalted character, and Monika is a notorious magnificent baddie.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't watch Death Battle, so meh.

HWYR if Pauly Shore was cast as Waluigi in the Super Mario Bros movie?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be excited, can see Nirvana live & would be cool to be older during the n64/ps1s prime.

HWYR if sony made a new portable system?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool crossover choice.

HWYR if we got Dino Crisis reboot game?
LOL! It would be reboot of an obscure, but acclaimed videogame series.

HWYR if death battle did a Hex (Friday Night Funkin') VS Sonic.EXE (that notorious Sonic OC from the indie horror game series of the same name) matchup. It would be a battle between two videogame OCs/fancharacters. But Hex is love exalted, and Sonic.EXE is a hate sink.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't watch Death Battle, and even if I did, I wouldn't be interested in a fight between two OCs.

HWYR if Annoying Orange and Fred Figglehorn were playable in Multiversus?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't watch Death Battle, and even if I did, I wouldn't be interested in a fight between two OCs.

HWYR if Annoying Orange and Fred Figglehorn were playable in Multiversus?
I would be upset because Fred himeslf is a hateable/panned character. But for Annoying Orange, he would probably pilot a machine due to just being a waddling head.

To follow up:

HWYR: if Will (She's a woman) (W.I.T.C.H) was added to the Multiversus roster. And Phill (Nutshack) was an TV Assist/Assist Trophy. It would make sense, Will is obscure, but likable/acclaimed, and Phill (Nutshack) is notoriously hateable. TV Assists seem to be a logical way to include hateable/unlikable characters ingame.

D

Deleted member

Should be Kiwami since its the better version. Maybe Zero. Anyway that's a cool pick (though what's our second Sega game?)

HWYR if Simpsons Hit and Run was the first licensed game in Ultimate Game Collection?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Meh.

HWYR if Mario Kart 9 included Ferraris as unlockable vehicles (sort of like how MK8 had Mercedes)?
Ferrairis! Sounds hillarious.

HWYR if Navi (Legend of Zelda) became an assist trophy in Smash 6. It would at least make sense because Navi herself has been panned/is hateable.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Honestly surprised she hasn't had a bigger prescence in Smash beforehand.

Also, seriously, I don't get this whole "hateable/likable" thing. It's utter gibberish.

HWYR if Wario and Waluigi were both voiced by Danny DeVito in the Mario Movie 2?

Nice to have an arabian fighter in smash.

HWYR if Konami made a new Contra game, but it would be inspired by older contra games in terms of gameplay (with some unique things to make the game stand out from the series) and it would have a pixel art-style like Shredder's revenge?

Top Bottom