• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

You know what. It would be cool idea.

HWYR if Console wars/Multiplatform Smash had multiple announcers:
  • Xander Mobus (default)
  • Athena (Overwatch)
  • Shao Kahn
  • Polygon Man/Richard Epcar
  • Jeff Steizer (Halo)
  • Cuphead announcer
  • Jamieson Pierce (SF IV)
  • Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (SEGA)
  • Josh Keller (Tekken)
  • Guilty Gear strive announcer

D

Deleted member

Not a pick I'm perticurly interested in. I think there are far more famous superhero picks.

HWYR if the only non animated Canon / Pixar characters in a disney plat fighter where Kermit, miss Piggie and Gonzo

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Why can't we just make the movies based on classic series?

HWYR if next Xenoblade game took place many years after the events of XBC3?
Xenoblade Chronicles 4? It would look kind out of place.

Since Piranha Plant has been depicted as one of Waluigi's signature moves in Super Smash Flash 2. And Piranha Plant without Waluigi is somewhat comparable to a sword without a swordfighter, or a gun without a gunfighter. HWYR if just a playable sword by itself without a swordfighter got added to the multiversus roster?

D

Deleted member

Since Piranha Plant has been depicted as one of Waluigi's signature moves in Super Smash Flash 2. And Piranha Plant without Waluigi is somewhat comparable to a sword without a swordfighter, or a gun without a gunfighter. HWYR if just a playable sword by itself without a swordfighter got added to the multiversus roster?
You skipped multiple prompts

I would facepalm really hard, because this situation is worse than having an actual swordfighter in MVS.

HWYR if Pitch Black from Rise of Guardians was a dreamworks guest in Mortal Kombat 12?

I'm all for non-FF7 content. FF isn't only the FF7, we also have different games that are cool.
But anyway, good choice for non-FF7 Final Fantasy fighter.

HWYR if Omnibot was one of playable TOMY characters in Hasbro game night fight?
(He would be a ROB expy in the roster)

D

Deleted member

Huh

HWYR if Terra from FF6 got in smash

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would be surprising, since we never had any 4th parties in smash. Plus epic.

HWYR if Mordecai from Regular Show was a skin in fortnite?
Regular Show is one of the best shows despite having one of the worst titles. I'd be kinda hillarious.

HWYR if Death Battle did a Travis (No More Heroes) VS Joanna (Perfect Dark) matchup. Both are obscure, yet likable videogame characters, but Travis is a swordfighter, and Joanna is a gunfighter. Just like Nintendo and Sega, Rare has a lot of obscure, but acclaimed franchises.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
That'd be pretty interesting, but I don't really think Travis is "obscure", perse.

HWYR if Crash's Smash moveset had a command grab in the form of the Humiliskate from Crash Twinsanity, working similarly to Ridley's Side B?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
No, i don't want Crash to be Incineroar 2.0.

HWYR if Reptar from Rugrats was one of the few non-European, non-Robot playable characters in an European Fiction-centric Super Robot Wars?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would be very nice. I hope we get more pop-culture jokes.

HWYR if Mortal Kombat 12 included The Mask as guest?
Interesting, but I would kinda hate it because I wouldn't enjoy seeing The Mask get brutally killing or destroying his opponent's or getting killed or destroyed.

Now that you've mentioned it:

HWYR if One Punch Man was a guest character in Tekken 8?

FazDude

Smash Master
Depends on how drastic the redesign is - I'm fine with adding something like face paint, but I feel like BWD having a drastic design change from the rest of the Dees would kinda ruin the charm for me.

HWYR if a remastered compliation of all the Lego Batman games was announced?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Ew! No thanks!

HWYR if This is was the playable fighters lineup from Season Pass 3 of Battle of Ages would look like:
1. Ryu (Street Fighter)
2. Eric LeCarde (Castlevania)
3. Pig Mask Guy (Demon Slayer)
4. A Warhammer rep

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
OOOH, that would be awesome. Even if they aren't from SEGA, 4 guests would be fine as long they have some connections to company.
(Also the pig mask guy's name is Inosuke if you wanna know)

HWYR if Sailor Moon's fighter pack mii costume wave had mii costumes based on magical girl anime characters?
LOL! Of course many magical girl anime characters have beautiul designs! I would love it!

To follow up:

HWYR if Death Battle did a Sailor Moon VS Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC I've previously mentioned) matchup?

Top Bottom