• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind Wreck It Ralph in Mario Kart 9, ngl. He was in Sonic All Stars Racing after all.

How would you react if Pokémon Ranger:Shadows Of Almia got a 2D-HD remake? (similar to Live A Live or Dragon Quest 3)

D

Deleted member

Rayquaza as a stage is quite the original idea. Maybe It works if they pull It out well enough!

HWYR if Pac-Man World Re-Pac got a new DLC with a new set of levels which after completion unlock the outtakes from the original game?

That would be genius idea. I would love that.

HWYR if Optimus prime's mii costume wave looked like this:
1. Megatron (Gunner)
2. Bumblebee (Brawler)
3. Gingka (Beyblade) (Brawler)
4. Snake Eyes (GI joe) (Swordfighter)
5. Twilight Sparkle (Equestria Girls) (Brawler)
6. Uncle richpenny bags (Swordfighter)
7. Red Power Ranger (Brawler)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would be genius idea. I would love that.

HWYR if Optimus prime's mii costume wave looked like this:
1. Megatron (Gunner)
2. Bumblebee (Brawler)
3. Gingka (Beyblade) (Brawler)
4. Snake Eyes (GI joe) (Swordfighter)
5. Twilight Sparkle (Equestria Girls) (Brawler)
6. Uncle richpenny bags (Swordfighter)
7. Red Power Ranger (Brawler)
Those characters designs look magnificent!

Since MegaMan Battle Network/MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE legacy collection is coming the following year. HWYR if the obscure, yet likable Sega characters Axel (Streets of Rage), Joe (Shinobi), Bayonetta, and Dragonoid got NetNavi OC counterparts made by some fanboy? Just like their arch-rival Nintendo, Sega owns and makes a couple of obscure franchises/series too.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Kinda iconic Atari rep, but i rather prefer the bear from Crystal Castles.

HWYR if the Team Another World from KOF XV was formed by these fighters:
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
  • Asuka Kazama (TEKKEN)
  • Jack-O (Guilty Gear)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yes, I would love that.

HWYR if we got Xenomorph-esque pokemon in West Coast USA pokemon region?
(It would have the similar backstory to Elgyem where it came from another planet)
LOL! Pokemon inspired by a horror film series.

To follow up on my previous statement about MegaMan Battle Network/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan.EXE series.

HWYR if the obscure yet likable Nintendo characters Shulk (Xenoblade), Isaac (Golden Sun), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), and Little Mac (Punch Out) all got NetNavi OC counterparts made by some fanboy.

D

Deleted member

As martial artits go I'd prefer Bruce Lee but he's still a fun pick

HYWR if Kingdom Hearts 3 had a world based on a Goofy Movie

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why. I love FMA but that's so random. We've enver even had any ff summons before

HWYR if KH3 had a world based on Emperors New Groove

Very nice idea. That should happen long time ago.

HWYR if Dreamworks made a new movie featuring pastiches of famous video game characters revenging on their creators for creating a world-eating glitch?
(Since Monsters VS Aliens is parody of sci-fi/horror B movies and Megamind is parody of superhero genre, then this movie would be parody of video game industry)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna be honest that doesn't sound like what I want out of modern dreamworks. Bud I'd be down to see what they could do with it I guess

HWYR if KH3 had a world based on the great mouse detective

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Kinda cool obscure pick

HWYR if the first female character in the 4th Party Pass Vol. 2 was Shiki Ryougi from Garden of Sinners?
(she first appeared on a light novel)

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! Crash is lovable and his franchise is acclaimed.

HWYR if Sky (Friday Night Funkin' Mods) got added to the Smash roster, and Sky (Shantae) got an assist trophy. Sky would be both a playable character and an assist trophy due to two different characters sharing the same. Both are indie game characters. If I can remember, Megalovania was originally created for Toby Fox's Earthbound Rom hack, but later made its way into Smash.

Top Bottom