• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
View attachment 364886
"Really dude, do they both have something in common?"

HWYR if "Conway's game of life" was an assist trophy in next smash?
None of the characters in Conway's Game of Life have any reception per se. So it would make sense.

Speaking of character reception:

HWYR if Laughing Jack was an assist trophy in Multiversus? Most creepypasta monsters are hateable/panned. Once again Assist trophies are a magnificent way to include hateable/unlikable characters ingame without making them playable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why

HYWR if a character from elden ring was in Tekken 8, similar to Noctis and 2b in previous Tekken / SC games

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind it.

HWYR if the obscure monster collecting characters Aichi (Cardfight Vanguard), Riki (B-daman), Dan (Bakugan), and Shobu (Duel Masters) all got added to the multiversus roster. These guys aren't the collectible monsters their respective franchises, but instead they collect monsters themselves.

D

Deleted member

Neat

HWYR if Guts from Beserk was one of the 80s characters added in Anime Fighterz

D

Deleted member

There's probably other characters I'd pick fiest but they'd be cool. I dont even think they need to be toned down tok much since this isn't smash

HWYR if we got an Xcom rep in smash

D

Deleted member

Cool

hwyr if the Beetles where the musical franchise added to DriDim

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think it's a little soon for another video game franchise. We just did wario. But it would be cool. Fun characters

HWYR if Nintendo actually made a Metroid tactics game

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would be dissapointed, because it feels kinda extremely out of place for a fighting game.

HWYR if Stretch Armstrong was a misc assist in Hasbro Game night fight?
Sounds hillarious.

HWYR to an animated short film where a robot guy gets revealed to be a robot in a scene where he gets brutally killed with a fatality? At least robots are obviously not organic, and don't bleed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who

HWYR if 2b in Infinite had these (new) mii Costumes

A2
9S
Emil
Crono
Agnès (Bravely Default)
Ryu Hyabusa
Geralt
Jonesy

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Very obscure choice.

HWYR if Arcade1Up released a DC-Themed cabinet with Atari's Batman, Sunsoft's Superman, abd Justice League: Task Force as a Bonus game?

D

Deleted member

That's actually pretty clever

HWYR if Hollolive had a dridim season?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kind of weird but would be fun

HWYR if the Yoshi series had a new game about prehistoric creatures?
(Yoshi facing off against realistic animals from Palaeozoic creatures, and dinosaurs, as well Cenozoic fauna)

Top Bottom