• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your opinion on the best smash player so far.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
someone who can win major tournaments in the nation then compete in the world tournament and top 8.

not these noob tournaments people play in where you are considered pro because you beat noobs.
That is what MLG is for? Anyways, where are we going to play and when? Remember March 9 till the monday after next week. This will be Melee since you said there is no way to tell who is the best in Melee. No Brawl.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
BULLET: You're such a fukcin noob fa.ggit. You suck ****, you don't know JACK **** about smash and it's players.....GTFO.

Come march 9 we'll all be able to **** your sorry as$ **** online.

Hattieburg????

Fukcing joke location.

MLG ladder???

LOLOLOL

Another joke almost as big as one as hattieburg is.

No one is self proclaimed on these boards, they're all proven FACT.

Competitive online tournaments??? OXYMORON??? Yes it is.

Online tournaments ARE actually a bigger joke than hattieburg, however are still not a bigger joke than you.

entrapment

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen any great Gimpy or other videos....everybody seems to be wading through the water so I'll hold out until I make a choice. We don't want to give anyone a big head now do we.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
BULLET: You're such a fukcin noob fa.ggit. You suck ****, you don't know JACK **** about smash and it's players.....GTFO.

Come march 9 we'll all be able to **** your sorry as$ **** online.

Hattieburg????

Fukcing joke location.

MLG ladder???

LOLOLOL

Another joke almost as big as one as hattieburg is.

No one is self proclaimed on these boards, they're all proven FACT.

Competitive online tournaments??? OXYMORON??? Yes it is.

Online tournaments ARE actually a bigger joke than hattieburg, however are still not a bigger joke than you.
Yeah come March 9th we going to see whos good and whos not, if your sorry *******s dont make excuses and say online tournaments dont mean nothing, thats about how stupid you *******s are.

Hattiesburg a joke location? who cares? If its online it dont make a **** if I live in Bermuda.

Yeah people are SELF PROCLAIMED on these boards, only thing proven is how much your a joke and every other idiot on here who thinks they are good because they beat noobs in a backyard tournament, YES MLG is a ****ing joke.

Your a ****ing joke who makes excuses saying online tournaments are a joke when its YOU SELF PROCLAIMED *******s thats scared you going to get your *** handed to you by people you never heard of in Wifi. Thats what it boils down to.

Take that, turn it side ways, and stick it up your ***.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah come March 9th we going to see whos good and whos not, if your sorry *******s dont make excuses and say online tournaments dont mean nothing, thats about how stupid you *******s are.

Hattiesburg a joke location? who cares? If its online it dont make a **** if I live in Bermuda.

Yeah people are SELF PROCLAIMED on these boards, only thing proven is how much your a joke and every other idiot on here who thinks they are good because they beat noobs in a backyard tournament, YES MLG is a ****ing joke.

Your a ****ing joke who makes excuses saying online tournaments are a joke when its YOU SELF PROCLAIMED *******s thats scared you going to get your *** handed to you by people you never heard of in Wifi. Thats what it boils down to.

Lolllll, I'm going to **** you so hard when this game comes out. I'll even record that **** for everyone to see.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
you'll record it, but when its all said and done I doubt you will be showing it to anyone if catch what I mean.

Since you *** wipes take MLG seriously, where the hell are any of you at? none of you showed your face in the singles ladder, and apparently most people on MLG think you self proclaimed pros wont show up, so lets see you ******* put up, or shutup.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, there is no ****ing singles ladder yet. The game isn't even ****ing out in the US for another week.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
doesnt have to be out yet, right now theirs 14 pages of people in singles ladder where you challenge people and all for after Brawl is released.

thats already over 350 people signed up for it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, maybe people will sign up once they get the game?

Idiot.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
moron.

like I told everyone on MLG.

you *******es too much a ***** to show up in the MLG ladder.

you have your own smashboard tournament with noobs, well have the professional tournaments over at MLG.

B I T C H

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace

GOD DMAN, I knew you were a noob, but I didn't think it was this bad.

First of all, before I go any further, let me say that I ( ROMEO ) am better than YOU ( BULLET ) in every way possible, you're a joke. Now, I'm not saying that I am the best in anyway, I'm just stating that you're garbage and that I will gladly exchange FCs with you come march 9th so i can sodomize you accordingly.

Secondly, online tournaments for the most part WILL BE a joke. With grandparents, infants, dumb****s like you, mentally challenged and MAYYYYBE a few decent smash players competing in what will most likey be a FFA with items on VERY HIGH. Not counting that registration will be full in a matter of minutes by countless noobs so actual good players who aren't camping out the site won't have a chance to sign up. That and the prize will probably be ****. I forsee a lot of "wii points" being given out, and by a lot i mean 700 TOPS.

And as much as i would've liked rankings, if you look at any game that has online rankings, you know they mean JACK ****. First because so many people find glitches, exploits, or something to increase their numbers. And then secondly because a lot of the actual good people wouldn't play with random scrubs, they're gonna set rooms up to play with each other. So essentially being #1 on an online ranking list means " Good Job, you are now King of the Noobs."

OMFG , NO ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY GOOD IS SELF PROCLAIMED. I understand of course that there is an endless number of dumbfuks like you running around these boards saying "Man I can't wait to play brawl online so I can beat some pro as$!". But actual GOOD players that are known have proven themselves over the past few years by consistently beating top ranked, skilled, good or watever you wanna call them players.

I don't know what the financial state of you or Hattiesburg is, but just because you broke as$ b1tches can't afford a venue and can't afford to travel, doesn't mean that we run the same ****tyas$ backyard tournaments you do filled with nothing but noobs and inbred mutherfukers.

As for the MLG ladder, right now it is a joke yes. Thats because ANYONE, including your noobyas$, is allowed to join. Now, if brawl ever becomes a part of the main circuit however, the tournaments will contain MUCH more entertaining and high level matches AND they will even eliminate the noobs, again people such as yourself, during pools. Give or take a few years for us to actually play and learn the game though.

No one is scared of you, no one is scared of online tournaments, no one is scared of random wi-fi nubs. You are all jokes, and you all will get your as$es fuking BEAT come march 9th. THATS what it boils down to.

Take that, except you ain't gotta turn it sideways cuz my ****s big enough to hurt no matter which way it goes, and shove it up your as$.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
good to know how you can determine skill based off of post, but I should know this is how you smashboard morons crown your champions.

I aint going to bother reading your **** novel either.

like I said, put up, or STFU.

Rikana

Smash Champion
KDJ still has an awesome Shiek in Brawl regardless of the nerf.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4eC4GV9kztY

Although the Pit player made many mistakes.

And lmao @ Bullet. The guy has no idea what he's talking about. Just block him and you won't be able to view his posts.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
good to know how you can determine skill based off of post, but I should know this is how you smashboard morons crown your champions.

I aint going to bother reading your **** novel either.

like I said, put up, or STFU.
I already said I'm going to **** your **** come March 9th.

Funny thing is how differently you post on the GB forums.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't think there is a best smasher, but there is alot of talent in the community. I consider Darkmusician as one of my favorites. He plays a fantastic Zelda.

Abomb9614

Smash Rookie
very true brawlpro.....but back to the post....my vote hands down is for psycho ******. his snake is amazing to watch. makes me giddy just thinking bout using him

ManCarrot

Smash Cadet
Sai, I don't even play Brawl.

Because it's a terrible game.

Everyone play Starcraft. NOW.
Um wtf this must be a joke. A joke that makes me sad seeing that I woke up early this morning calling countless Sears pissing them off being the 100000000000th person that called about SSBB. Shut up man you are on the Smash boards go find your Starcraft junkies on another forum.:dizzy:

On a side note I personally think its to early to determine "the best" as of yet. Even though you say "so far" Only a hand full of the smash population has this game now and not even telling if the American version will differ. I say wait. Now if you want to ask who has a ok grasp on their characters and look good playing them I say Psycho ******* Snake and Nes's Peach look pretty good.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

LOLOL

That ****** got banned.

It's funny because he can't reply.

I guess he'll have to bite the bullet (see what I did there?) for a few weeks...tsk tsk tsk.

Top Bottom