• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Your favourite legend of zelda race!

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Gorons, zora, deku? or any other race it could even be yeti if thats how you role! Give a reason why .

Tacel

Smash Lord
I love them all, but I'd have to say that I like Gorons the most, Zoras second, and Dekus third.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Goron=graveler
pokemonz r epik, nuff said.

Deku, ITS A SEED CANNON THING!

Zora IZ A FRIGGIN FISH, all hail teh fishez >:D

Goron, Deku, THEN zora :)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Gerudo.

C'mon, a race fully composed of females...who are thieves...which are kinda like ninjas. Ninja female thieves...who spend their free time looking for "boyfriends". It's a win-win situation if you prove yourself and get in their group.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
guys, those that I posted wernt the only ones you could pick from :) any race at all, those where just examples!

Tacel

Smash Lord
I also like ReDeads. They are just so generous. Greeting me with hugs and all...

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
I also like ReDeads. They are just so generous. Greeting me with hugs and all...
LOL, nice one dude:laugh:

Speaking of evolutions, I suppose you could also discuss reencarnations here aswell:ohwell:
for example, linebeck the 2nd? that really kinda got me annoyed how they would make him look exactly identicle to the linebeck from PH.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
No Rito? You people upset me.

I'd love the gift of flight. Not to mention, you get to meet a dragon for your coming of age. How ****ing epic is that?
^^^

From an old thread on the forum about the same topic (no one else had even mentioned the Rito at the time of my post; can you believe that? :<)

Still my favorite race, too. :cool:

rhan

Smash Hero
Gerudo.

C'mon, a race fully composed of females...who are thieves...which are kinda like ninjas. Ninja female thieves...who spend their free time looking for "boyfriends". It's a win-win situation if you prove yourself and get in their group.
This man!

Deku people are cool too. They have unimaginable living space within a tiny flower.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Octorocks yum nuf said I also like zora garudos and darknuts if there considered a race :)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
For those who don't remember you can find fully submerged Gorons in the hot springs.

My personal favorite would be the Zora followed by the Rito. Honestly, every race has something cool about them.

soju

SD God
Man I think a Like Like would be awesome as a pet, I mean all it wants to do is give you a hug in its mouth, and all you have to feed it are shields and hearts :D

finalark

SNORLAX
Gorons, because they're manly enough to EAT ROCKS.

Followed by the Rito, because flight + meeting a friggin dragon is the most awesome thing ever.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The Zora without a doubt. It's the best designed fish-human hybrid race I've ever seen.

c3gill

Smash Ace
whatever the hell the children on the moon are? im not quite sure they count as termina citizens, but im fairly certain they arent hylian.

Just... yea, the Children on the Moon.

edit: runners up would be Skull Kid race, Twili, and Sheikah.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
For a second there I thought you meant the other "race".

For which I was going to say the "race" to Death mountain with the eye drops in OoT haha.Or the race to win Epona.

But my favourite race would actually be the Sheikah.So **** ninja.Closely followed by the Zoras.Just because their temples/areas are awesome.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You'll have to compile a list of all the races to make it really good.

But I bet Zora's would take that poll of just those 3.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Dodongos were cool, but they made them ghey in TP by making them geckos.

I also liked those Lizalfos things, the Stalfos, Poes, Darknuts, and Chuchus.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Gorans. Because in loz WW there was that goran that was so hard core he was living on a boat in middle of a sea. What other goran is that hardcore? Besides TP when you find out gorans can breath underwater lolz

Top Bottom