• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Smash Moment

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
this one time, I was playing my scrub roomate, as falcon, he was fox

I got a grab, up threw, down tilt, re grap up throw, down tilit, forward smash
I got out of my seat and yelled " DARKRAIN COMBO!!!"

Another proud moment of mine, was when a person I met here on the boards, "ARON?" came over to my house, he was a college student, I was freshman in highschool, I've only been playing 2 years, and had NO competetive experiance except for one tournament 6 months into playing.

after we were done, he said I was "pretty good" my face lit up like a christmas tree

Salevits

Smash Apprentice
Would be when I placed fifth on one Finnish tournament last summer, defeating 2 players way better than me. *_* Felt so good.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Another good one was at Apex.

M2K vs Darc bracket.
M2K loses the first match. (I was really surprised and impressed with Darc)
M2K looks down in shame and it's quiet around the TV, and then....
Milktea"I like your shoes M2K....." ROFL

0_o

Smash Rookie
One time I was playing as Roy and my cousin (who is a real gloater) was playing as Fox. He was doing all the things I can't do such as wave dashing and got me down to about 300% with 2 lives left while he still had all five of his. I started to panic and started using the R button like crazy. In the end I won and I got to gloat in his face. I was sooooo happy

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Went on a spring break road trip down to St. Louie filled with drinking and womanzing. The night before the tourney my friends and I stopped in with Viperboy and Lemon for some more driking and womanzing. On the way back to Michigan we stopped off at U of I so that i could play in SMYM and to hit up the bars later that night. I ended up getting 3rd and winning back all my travel expenses plus more. Had a pretty good Winner's finals set vs Jman (went to game 5). Ended up meeting 2 cool *** girls that night as well, they enjoyed my nerd tale of glory.

Get at me *****s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ROIzDwD62Y

0Room

Smash Lord
My friend Jon told me I couldn't Ganon punch him.
I proved him wrong after a DJ Ganon punch off stage at the bottom of the screen of battlefield.
He died first.

crush

Smash Master
Reverse ken comboing a fox cpu with 4 forward airs on the fire transformation on pokemon stadium. Someday I'm going to do that in a real match

:phone:

Life

Smash Hero
"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS"

That is all.
Okay, I wasn't actually there for that, but it sounded like awesome

Hoping to create some awesome moments (preferably of the crowning variety) in the future. Cheers!

So yesterday, I was playing vs Mahone in teams, my Captain Falcon vs his Jigglypuff. So at the start of the game I Knee > grab > Knee > go far off the stage > Knee > Neither of us live. "The guts! EPsilon's been watching his combo video" -Mahone

Bob Money

Smash Ace
anytime isai plays teams. (oc3 Oc2 mlg seattle ) isai killing husbands 4 stocks in less than a minute. Isai kneeing KDJ and M2k and then screaming "KNEE IN THE ****ING FACE!" or something. Isai and King winning teams.

TG6 grandfinals! cj vs azen
magic.

FC3 regional Crew battles...honestly **** was bonkers. This was when it was cool to hate people over video games.

also isais comeback on dope in bracket....holy ****. it wasnt recorded and only a few people saw it. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Acryte

Smash Ace
Knocking my friend's marth almost off the top in great bay... and then... just as he began to come back down, in his magnifying glass, I watched him start climbing up (tingle's balloon coming down from above) and flew off the top to a star KO.... LOOOOL.

Orko

Smash Apprentice
Recieving this text
"****** i see a ****** getting off i gotta ooooh".

Makes smash worth smashing.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Wow.. Hard to say.. There are so many!

Well for one I've watched, Azen's comeback against Ken would definitely be one of them, and Wombo Combo.

As for myself playing, it would be when my friend's Captain Falcon was on four stocks and my Fox was on two, and I beat him on that second stock. The next game, he was on three and I was on one and I beat him again! :laugh:

Top Bottom