• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your favorite move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetzo123

Smash Rookie
Whats your favorite move/grab/taunt that Rob can preform. I know mine is his nair.

Sudai

Stuff here
Jamn, I don't mind this topic as it pertains to ROB, but try not to go -too- far off topic? ; )

Esca, I love you, but the same thing applies to you. XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can't be flying/driving to a bunch of tourneys on the other side of the country every year, I don't have the $$$

Lunatic

Smash Rookie
Up-throw

I like how if all else fails, I up throw to do a tombstone on the opponent, but they must be at 170-180% to get the K.O.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Link's bombs too.

And Snake's nades.

Oh wait, SONIC can only have 1 projectile out at a time! There ya go! ... oh wait, it's not an item, dammit.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ahahaha, it's definitely better than Snake's uair, I'll say that much :laugh:

MM next time I see you?

Superspright

Smash Lord
I know this isn't technically a move, but I crack up every time I watch ROB start up his movement when he's shooting the super scope. If you keep doing it he looks like he's walking like G&W or something. It makes me crack the **** up.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
On second thought, dthrow-final smash chains (infinite if timed right?) are too good. Grab (laser, laser, laser), dthrow, regrab when they get hit by the laser. Just make sure that the hit with the knockback doesn't hit them out of grab range.

Oh final smashes =\

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna change my opinion and say the best move is actually tied between gyro and laza

edit: and upair

**** it all his moves are unholy

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
I like R.O.B.'s Gyro (Down+B) the most, out of all of his other moves. It's a good projectile, especially when charged. Plus, (Here comes something from my opinion...) I find the the Gyro pretty neat-looking. Robo Beam (Neutral B) deserves honorable mention. It's a very healthy projectile (although it needs to charge over time, making it non-spammable), and it looks preety neat, as well, IMO.

As for his throws, I like his DThrow, as it's unique and cool-looking. However, it's laggier than his Forward and Back throws, but just as powerful. :/

I love his taunts. His Side Taunt has to be my favorite. The screechy noise it makes would get on someone's nerve. I tend to spam this a lot in wifi. xD

Overall, Gyro's my favorite move, with Side Taunt in second, and Robo Beam in third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom