• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite copy ability?

Your favorite copy ability

• Mario's Fireball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi's Fireball

• Peach's Toad

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Bowser's Fire Breath

• Donkey Kong's Giant Punch

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Diddy Kong's Peanut Popgun

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yoshi's Egg Lay

• Wario's Chomp

• Link's Hero's Bow

• Zelda's Nayru's Love, Sheik's Needle Storm

• Ganondorf's Warlock Punch

• Toon Link's Hero's Bow

• Samus' Charge Shot

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Pit's Palutena's Arrow

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Ice Climbers' Ice Shot

• R.O.B.'s Robo Beam

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • Prefer to keep Kirby's Inhale ability over all others

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Meta Knight's Mach Tornado

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • King Dedede's Inhale

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Captain Olimar's Pikmin Pluck

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Fox's Blaster

• Falco's Blaster

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Wolf's Blaster

• Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Pikachu's Thunder Jolt

• Charizard's Flamethrower, Squirtle's Water Gun, Ivysaur's Bullet Seed

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Lucario's Aura Sphere

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Jigglypuff's Rollout

• Marth's Shield Breaker

• Ike's Eruption

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Ness' PK Flash

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Lucas' PK Freeze

• Mr. Game & Watch's Chef

• Snake's Hand Grenade

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Sonic's Homing Attack

• Total voters

Looper

Smash Journeyman
which character do you go after the most to get their copy ability?

zelda/sheik and pokemon trainer are combined because there is a limit of 35 choices

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I narrowed it down to

1) FALCON PAWNCH
2) Pit's arrows
3) Falco's lasers
4) Lucario's aura sphere
5) Bullet seed
6) Snake's nades

In order
The first one is obviously JUST for it being awesome...lol so I won't vote for it xD
Second is def. annoying, but the fact that you'll only use them against pit and his shield makes it a bit harder to spam them put it down just a notch.
Third is alright, but it's so much easier to just duck past falco's laser spam. Otherwise, falco's tend to just laser spam usually and he weighs more than kirby so it's not something to count on =\
Fourth is actually my winner. Lucario can't do much but try and dodge it or shield it. Not to mention, it prevents HIS aura spam and gives kirby a nice projectile. I'm a huge fan of this move. It's got my vote
Fifth, annoying but I just can't seem to get it down most of the time xD
Sixth, lol this would be number one but the fact that snake can use them BETTER and they're **** hard to use without practice makes me personally put them down =b

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
It's hard to choose between Pit's arrows, Rob's Laser and Pikmin because all 3 help so much in the fights against the respective characters. Pit's arrows are perfect for gimping his recovery. ROB's laser is good for countering his range as well as doing damage and with decent knockback for such a spammable attack. Pikmin are awesome against olimar because they out prioritize Olimar's pikmin and are useful for clearing before an approach.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
You can do a weird zap jump thing with Falcon punch, I thought Kasai would have mentioned that... And I absolutely hate Kirby's Pikmin power, it makes life as Olimar a living hell.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but that doesn't really add any sort of usefulness to the copy...

In terms of awesomeness (looks/sound wise) I would have to say FALCON PUNCH!! or Rob (BEEEEEEEEEEEP!!)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Falco's. Gives Kirby the great projectile that he otherwise lacks. Can get very annoying with SHDL (yes, I like falco's laser more than Pit's arrows.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
DK's Donkey Punch.

The black line below is graphic in nature and should not be viewed by children under the age of 14.

OH GOD MY FACE! ( Yeah ***** thatl teach you to talk while im ****in you.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Game and Watch, not for his actual ability but the fact that he just looks awesome. Other then looks, Pit for sure. Arrows own :)

ElectroBlooper

Smash Cadet
I find Kirby's pikmin throw to be really good - you can pretty much outcamp Olimar with it. Plus it helps with gimping his recovery (since that's SO hard to do otherwise :p). Not to mention Kirby looks pretty funny with it IMO.

Actually, I'm curious what opinions Kirby mains have on the usefulness of the Olimar hat. Is it as helpful as I think it is? Could it actually change the dynamics of this matchup? Just curious.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I find Kirby's pikmin throw to be really good - you can pretty much outcamp Olimar with it. Plus it helps with gimping his recovery (since that's SO hard to do otherwise :p). Not to mention Kirby looks pretty funny with it IMO.

Actually, I'm curious what opinions Kirby mains have on the usefulness of the Olimar hat. Is it as helpful as I think it is? Could it actually change the dynamics of this matchup? Just curious.
Who cares? It turns Kirby into a baby strangler and is by far the most awesome projectile in the entire game.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
well my FAVORITE is warlock punch, the one that actually works best in a 1 v 1, imo, is lucario's aura sphere.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ice Climbers, well it reminds me of my favoirte Kirby ability, Freeze Kirby on my sig. Plus, I like hitting Ice Shot to the chracters comming back.

Thundershock fan

Smash Cadet
Samus's charge shot. Stuns(uncharged), causes pressure against opponents (thinking that you'll shoot it at any time), and very powerful. Feels great on succesful hits. Oh! and the helmet on Kirby looks cute ;)

CompassTosser

Smash Apprentice
I think, Sonic's homing attack, it doesn't do much but you can keep on using it without stopping. Also, Samus' Charge Shot does a lot and can set you up for a great combo if they fly off the stage.

IDK

Smash Lord
so is this... "who has the best b move" or "which b move can be stolen and used beneficially to kirby along with his other moves"? because some b moves are better or more fun/cool looking for non-serious players and some are just more useful if used to follow an attack or something else. oh... and i was jw... can you SHDL and no-lag laser with kirby's falco laser?

Top Bottom