• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Brawl Fear

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
said it before, and i'll say it again.

biggest fear: SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL! COMING SOON, HOLLIDAY 08!

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
My fear is the european release date, either that it will be very late or not happen at all...
Nothing to worry about not happening, that's pure paranoia :dizzy:

My fear is.. that I'll get everything spoiled from America and Japan before it kicks in Europe without even noticing it cause it'll be everywhere. :/

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
Regarding the slower falling, I noticed in videos that all the characters are much floatier, but I actually think that they made them all floatier for the demo so that noobs could be good at it and not complain that "if it's a game about staying on the stage, how come all of the characters fall like bricks. This game is impossible. I hate smash. I hate nintendo. blabityblabityblah". you know?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
That Ridley, Geno, Krystal, Claus, and all the other awesome characters will be Assist Trophy'd.

Or another delay.

Whatever comes first.

Luigi player

Smash Master
My Brawl fears are that K. Rool will be a boss or an assist trophy. I'd really like him playable. And that online doesn't work too good.. oh and that DK will be bad again /: (that's what it looks like..)

VisetheStompy

Smash Cadet
I have only three major fears, everything else has looked amazing.

1) That we have a very minor increase in character slots, like only 28 at most.

2) That there is a severe cut of the remaining veterans.

3) That there is character imbalances even wider than melee.

That all said even if these happened I would be sad at the loss but I will probably still end up being hopelessly addicted to Brawl.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much my only fear is that the online will be unplayably laggybecause my wii is connected wirelessly.

Also that Captain Falcon will not be in Brawl or will be changed in some shameful way (rick wheeler)

lex.aut

Smash Apprentice
my biggest fear for brawl...

well, i'm afraid this one will actually come true:

action replay destroys the "with anyone" online mode, and in every game there's a least 1 guy who has activated cheats like "999 scale", "instant win" or "invulnverable".

M.K

Level 55
Another delay would be heart-grinding.

Fox would reign terror again (Hopefully not, it doesn't look like it so far....yay.)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
my brawl fear is more like my smashboards fear. i fear that many waves of noobs will decent on us when brawl is release. The mods topic closing fingers will become useless to the onslaut of noobs. smashboards will become a dark dark place for us.

Top Bottom