• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Brawl Fear

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
my fear is that the game will be to slow and I don't like the fact that the controls will be completly diffrent.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
2 fears i have: 1. like some1 said before, another delay 2. Online play posing too many lag issues (Nintendo will most likely have this figured out, i hope)

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
lol, ye i think its really for the better tho that it is feb. 10th, gives them a chance to make it extrordinary. I just really hope that it stays with that date.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm worried that Brawl mightnot have a spectacular cast, and Sakurai may exclude integral characters, and include trivial and non-spectacular ones. I'm happy with the cast so far, but I want to see some new series represented.
Don't forget that Sakurai knows that this is what people want, and has stated before that he is trying to include as many characters as possible. Also, don't forget that Sakurai is unpredictable, and if you aren't already please with Sonic and Snake, then he probably still has more up his sleeve for you.

Blackadder

Smash Master
My fear? My Brawl fear?

That the game will be so super-awesome that my head wil fill with "ZOMG" gas and explode. In a super-awesome way. SUPER-AWESOME!!

Oh, that, and I fear how many people will complain about the game's small weaknesses like they ruin the game, condemm it to hell, and force it into sucks-ville.

SUPER-AWESOME!!

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Two fears for me:
1. They **** up the Wifi mroe than they already have with friend codes.

2.It turns into another Melee where playing compeditively essentally means playing as one of three characters(I am entirely aware it is possible to do well with others, but doing well with the set group of "better" characters is just so much easier). I want to see a more* balanced game

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Ness doesn't come back, that's the thing I'm mostly worried about now.

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
My only fear is the european release date, knowing NoE it will probably be 09 or christmas 08.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Sonic In Brawl!? Yes! Shadow In Brawl? Ehhh.. Its Too Early For The Master Or Predictions (also known as evil e.) To Know Yet. But Knuckles Would Be More Suitable For Brawl. Fudge A Shadow!!
On Topic:
I Fear The Following, Another Delay, Like Someone Said Megaman Not In Brawl, The Fear That King DeeDee Will Rule The "Heavy" Class OF Characters, No Wavedashing, That I Will Love Brawl So Much That I Dedicate All My Time To It And Not Leave My Room And Become Enerecsick(Spellcheck) From Not Eating, Also Me Not Being Able To Breath When Saikara(Spellcheck)Announces That Captain Falcon's Skin Tight Clothes, And A Gun That Doesnt Work Is Confirmed!

:psycho:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My worst fears came true, sadly...some at least.

Including the following:

-Ness gone (Almost 100% guarenteed)
-No wavedashing
-No taunt cancelling (again :()
-Character Cuts won't be at a minimum(Sakurai is a clear cutter, judging by those bloody blades and wrists of his)
-Ness not in Brawl (hint: Japan only characters a gift from the devil; they should all be burned in the dark pits of hell, aka trophies, stickers, assist trophies, Pokéballs, crates, barrels, bosses-anything but PCs)
-(More) Japan-only characters in Brawl (3 Japan only characters in Brawl, and no Western-only; Ya, that's fair a** holes. Japan=20% of the sales. Europe=30% of the sales. North and South America= 40% of the sales. Others=10% of the sales, fools. Read the numbers SAKURAI! Why didn't you give us your Brawl pll, huh? You got yourself a translater there, so why didn't you do it=???)
-Blonds in Brawl (jk on that one. Don't kill me plz)
-Samurai Goroh being anything other then a PC (AT)
-Deoxys not being playable
-Snake's butt (need I say more=???)

Unconfirmed include the followings:

-Any 3rd party company getting multiple reps
-Shadow the Hedgehog in Brawl
-Plusle and Minun in Brawl (deconfirm those s****y characters Sakurai, and make those n00bs cry)
-Ashley being playable. (nuff' said)
-Miis not being playable (stage creator=make a stage; Miis=make a character)
-Final Smashes and Assist Trophies NOT HAVING A OFF SWITCH (luckily, this won't happen)
-Megaman or Geno not being in Brawl (this would make me mad, and would cause the drowning of millions of puppies)
-Young Link not becoming cel-shaded/Wind Waker Phantom Hourglass (Young) Link
-Magicarp being playable.
-Wi-fi not having a 1 vs. 1 option
-Delays for Brawl everywhere but Japan *marches towards NoNA HQ with a agry mob*
-More of those scum bag worthless piece of crap Japan-only characters (currently only Lucas, cuz' of FE 11 on the DS, and Roy's cameo appearance).
-Takamaru being playable in Brawl., (He's a samurai...woaw, if we got this guy over Goroh, that'd be like having Munchlax over Mewtwo: RETARTED!)
-The Brawl Icon Theory NOT BEING DISPROVEN (I want me some lol's)
-Peppy Hare not being a Assist Trophy that constantly yells random catch phrases, including "DO A BARREL ROLL, b**ches!"
-Fox's power level NOT BEING OVER 9,000!
-Blastoise not being a PC (o wait...I got me somez mudkipz Squirtle...close enough)
-Mudkipz being a playable character
-Sakurai further showing his complete ignorant biasedness towards Japan-only characters (*coughDiddyisaworldiconMarthwasn'tneccissary*)
-Roy not being playable.
-Pichu and Ddr. Mario returning as PCs (not altnerate outfits) while Ness is cut (who else would boycott, for realz?
-Roy not being in Brawl (plz, let the casual players save him [96% of the smash communit].
-Cut characters not being in the game at all.
-Cut characters not being altnerate outfits (that way, they are still in the game, and everybody is happy...sorta! XD)
-Donkey Kong still being not so good.
-Man nudity (Snake's a** is enough; isn't this game suppose to be T for Teen=the PG-13 of video games=???)
-Mr. Game and Watch NOT RETURNING! (he should be back, but he should be good this time! XD)
-No voice througout the Subspace Emissary (this isn't Zelda or Mario; this is all Nintendo franchises combined+3rd party franchises. Add some good voice, conversation, and plot twists in there! XD)
-Zero Suit Samus' movest revolve around making babies.
-Anyone I want not in Brawl.
-Anyone I don't want in Brawl.
-Me not being the SSB Brawl indisputed world champion! :laugh: (not gonna happen! XD)
-Sakurai further proving his overly biasedness towards characters for his character choices, and for certain regions.
-Brawl sucking.
-Ike getting worse.
-Donkey Kogn getting worse.
-Sakurai being stupid and taking IGN's advise, when they don't know how to double jump (Bowser was suppose to be balanced in Melee, until IGN and their suckiness complained about he was overpowered. Talk about taking advise from teh stupid! :laugh:)
-Sakurai not realizing you can't spell IGNorant without IGN!
-Sakurai taking GameSpot's advise (never a good idea, since all GameSpot is is suckage).
-Miis not being playable (Mii Me vs. Sonic vs. Snake vs. Mario. A dream come true! :))
-Explosive crates and barrels making their random return (gald they died at E for All; let them stay dead).

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
my biggeset fears are

-megaman is not in brawl
-ike becoming a bottom tier (my new main.. )
-cd only having one hole to stick my peni s in....

Puffs

Smash Ace
Megaman's in brawl.

Sora's in brawl.

Ridley's a boss.

Rareware gets no rep.

Sir James

The Doctor
My fear? My Brawl fear?

That the game will be so super-awesome that my head wil fill with "ZOMG" gas and explode. In a super-awesome way. SUPER-AWESOME!!

Oh, that, and I fear how many people will complain about the game's small weaknesses like they ruin the game, condemm it to hell, and force it into sucks-ville.

SUPER-AWESOME!!
Quoted for TRUTH.

People need to stop complaining and worrying about the game. Pro's will still be much better than casuals. The gameplay mechanics will be great and won't slow down gameplay (L-Canceling is still in, which means little to no lag). The roster is looking amazing. There's online play and a level editor. There are ways to take snapshots and share them with friends.

How ISN'T this game going to be the best of the series? We have 2 months and 30 days until Brawl launches. Let's just wait until the game launches to start complaining, shall we?

DSB

Smash Apprentice
- Only one Mother rep
- No Megaman
- No Geno
- Waluigi as a playable character
- Pichu as a playable character
- Roy as a playable character
- Doc as a playable character
- Black Shadow as a playable character
- Plusle & Minun as playable characters
- Y.Link as a playable character (unless he's been replaced by Cel-Shaded Link)
- Jigglypuff removed
- Snake being worse than Ike
- Falcon getting hit by the nerf bat (no knee)
- Brawl becoming a grabfest like Melee

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid that my beloved King Dedede won't play as well as I want him to, that he'll end up being a punching bag for the other fighters but it won't stop me from trying to grind them under. X_X

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
2 fears i have: 1. like some1 said before, another delay 2. Online play posing too many lag issues (Nintendo will most likely have this figured out, i hope)
you guys do realize that the whole reason why it was delayed was so they could perfect the online mode and have 2 big games coming out in separate game seasons, right? They pushed back brawl so they could have one major christmas title (super mario galaxy) and one major after math title, when the game drought begins (brawl) also, the online was apparently awfully laggy at long distances, so sakurai pushed the release date to remedy that.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
My worst fears came true, sadly...some at least.

Including the following:

-Ness gone (Almost 100% guarenteed)
-No wavedashing
-No taunt cancelling (again :()
-Character Cuts won't be at a minimum(Sakurai is a clear cutter, judging by those bloody blades and wrists of his)
-Ness not in Brawl (hint: Japan only characters a gift from the devil; they should all be burned in the dark pits of hell, aka trophies, stickers, assist trophies, Pokéballs, crates, barrels, bosses-anything but PCs)
-(More) Japan-only characters in Brawl (3 Japan only characters in Brawl, and no Western-only; Ya, that's fair a** holes. Japan=20% of the sales. Europe=30% of the sales. North and South America= 40% of the sales. Others=10% of the sales, fools. Read the numbers SAKURAI! Why didn't you give us your Brawl pll, huh? You got yourself a translater there, so why didn't you do it=???)
-Blonds in Brawl (jk on that one. Don't kill me plz)
.-Samurai Goroh being anything other then a PC (AT)
-Deoxys not being playable
-Snake's butt (need I say more=???)

Unconfirmed include the followings:

-Any 3rd party company getting multiple reps
-Shadow the Hedgehog in Brawl
-Plusle and Minun in Brawl (deconfirm those s****y characters Sakurai, and make those n00bs cry)
-Ashley being playable. (nuff' said)
-Miis not being playable (stage creator=make a stage; Miis=make a character)
-Final Smashes and Assist Trophies NOT HAVING A OFF SWITCH (luckily, this won't happen)
-Megaman or Geno not being in Brawl (this would make me mad, and would cause the drowning of millions of puppies)
-Young Link not becoming cel-shaded/Wind Waker Phantom Hourglass (Young) Link
-Magicarp being playable.
-Wi-fi not having a 1 vs. 1 option
-Delays for Brawl everywhere but Japan *marches towards NoNA HQ with a agry mob*
-More of those scum bag worthless piece of crap Japan-only characters (currently only Lucas, cuz' of FE 11 on the DS, and Roy's cameo appearance).
-Takamaru being playable in Brawl., (He's a samurai...woaw, if we got this guy over Goroh, that'd be like having Munchlax over Mewtwo: RETARTED!)
-The Brawl Icon Theory NOT BEING DISPROVEN (I want me some lol's)
-Peppy Hare not being a Assist Trophy that constantly yells random catch phrases, including "DO A BARREL ROLL, b**ches!"
-Fox's power level NOT BEING OVER 9,000!
-Blastoise not being a PC (o wait...I got me somez mudkipz Squirtle...close enough)
-Mudkipz being a playable character
-Sakurai further showing his complete ignorant biasedness towards Japan-only characters (*coughDiddyisaworldiconMarthwasn'tneccissary*)
-Roy not being playable.
-Pichu and Ddr. Mario returning as PCs (not altnerate outfits) while Ness is cut (who else would boycott, for realz?
-Roy not being in Brawl (plz, let the casual players save him [96% of the smash communit].
-Cut characters not being in the game at all.
-Cut characters not being altnerate outfits (that way, they are still in the game, and everybody is happy...sorta! XD)
-Donkey Kong still being not so good.
-Man nudity (Snake's a** is enough; isn't this game suppose to be T for Teen=the PG-13 of video games=???)
-Mr. Game and Watch NOT RETURNING! (he should be back, but he should be good this time! XD)
-No voice througout the Subspace Emissary (this isn't Zelda or Mario; this is all Nintendo franchises combined+3rd party franchises. Add some good voice, conversation, and plot twists in there! XD)
-Zero Suit Samus' movest revolve around making babies.
-Anyone I want not in Brawl.
-Anyone I don't want in Brawl.
-Me not being the SSB Brawl indisputed world champion! :laugh: (not gonna happen! XD)
-Sakurai further proving his overly biasedness towards characters for his character choices, and for certain regions.
-Brawl sucking.
-Ike getting worse.
-Donkey Kogn getting worse.
-Sakurai being stupid and taking IGN's advise, when they don't know how to double jump (Bowser was suppose to be balanced in Melee, until IGN and their suckiness complained about he was overpowered. Talk about taking advise from teh stupid! :laugh:)
-Sakurai not realizing you can't spell IGNorant without IGN!
-Sakurai taking GameSpot's advise (never a good idea, since all GameSpot is is suckage).
-Miis not being playable (Mii Me vs. Sonic vs. Snake vs. Mario. A dream come true! :))
-Explosive crates and barrels making their random return (gald they died at E for All; let them stay dead).
........tl;dr

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
ye i knew it was for the better that they pushed it to februrary, if it came out dec. 3rd, then the game would not be as good as it should be =/

*edit* Just one quick question: Is galaxy out yet? lol havent been paying attention to it's release date.

Valesk

Smash Rookie
My first fear are clones, no more Mario-Dr.Mario, Captain Falcon-Ganondorf, Marth-Roy etc.

Please Nintendo don't do this tu us players!!

Winged Messiah

Smash Apprentice
Clones arn't THAT bad. If you like most things about one char, but wan't to change a certain aspect you can! But still, i'd prefer no clones.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
So let me get this straight. Your biggest fear is that Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash isn't... "Plant Frenzy"?

:dizzy: Er... moving on.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I think some clones are better left as alt art like DR. mario and young link. I think lugi and the others clones that I already have not mentioned needs to have a new move set.

Top Bottom