• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best falcon punch moment

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Falcon Pawnch edgeguarded Fox out of his illusion.

I also predicted this time my friend was gonna roll behind me...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
My first major Brawl tournament in Kansas City, I became
"The Captain Falcon Guy" as I was the only person there MAN enough to play him so I had quite a few people wanting to take it on. I have a habit of yelling out the same things Falcon does, in the same voice. Well, I was yelling "FALCON PAUNCH!" often in this match against a Toon Link, predicting him and nailing it more than once. At one point, I yell "REVERSE FALCON PAUNCH!" and he rolls in front of me...except I didn't turn around.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
My first major Brawl tournament in Kansas City, I became
"The Captain Falcon Guy" as I was the only person there MAN enough to play him so I had quite a few people wanting to take it on. I have a habit of yelling out the same things Falcon does, in the same voice. Well, I was yelling "FALCON PAUNCH!" often in this match against a Toon Link, predicting him and nailing it more than once. At one point, I yell "REVERSE FALCON PAUNCH!" and he roll in front of me...except I didn't turn around.
LMFAO Mindgames to the max right there. XD I used to do that to my bro...I'd be all "Watch out for my spike that's coming!!!" and he'd airdodge and just SD without me ever leaving the stage. :laugh:

This was ONE of my favorite pawnches:

2:30-2:48

I also have a lot of other great ones saved on my Wii, but I lost my cam. :/

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Probably in a team fight. Both me and the other Falcon were fighting two Ganondorfs. I jumped onto a platform and started a reverse Falcon Punch.

At exactly the same time, my team mate who was already on the platform initiated a reverse Falcon Punch.

They both shattered the Ganondorf's sheild which was reasonably big :laugh:

I have a replay of it but I don't know how to upload videos :(

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
Aerial paunch dodging a Marth's sword by a small margin then landing on the ground just long enough for the paunch to hit him and take off his last stock. Got it recorded but not uploaded yet.

Also I only record good matches so it wasn't against someone bad. :/

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
playing my friend's beastly g&w. i was on the defensive for a lot of the match. i finally manage to get in an epic string on our last stock. chased him from one side of the stage to other with a string that went something like this. jab>dthrow>uair>jab>dthrow>uair>jab>dthrow>sliding upsmash>bair>falcon punch.
the bair hit him way to the other side of the stage so i had to run after him and aerialed the falcon punch right as he was landing from his up+b.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a Falcon mainer, but I was playing an online friend's G&W when the moment happened. I Falcon Punched him out of bounds while he was spamming his basic A attack. I think I was trying to Falcon Kick my way through too.

I don't have a video though.

Roager

Smash Ace
Best Pawnch moment for me is when I used it, spaced away from a Ganny, so I'm just on the outside of his Wizard Punch range. When he punched me, I was backed up, charging it, just so much that it missed, so I punched him straight from there. It was pretty epic, to dodge a move with the Falcon Punch.

Either that, or a Reverse Falcon Punch to interrupt Luigi Up-B into a stage spike. Humiliation.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
although I dont main falcon, i use him a lot in friendlys....anyway....

Battle field, both off the edge, very low percents both of us (falco daird me and fast fell.) I meant to press up b but accidently pushed B, falcon punched him to the right, he got hit against tthe bottom of battle field, Im gonna die, I up B and get him, yell "YES!", he gets stage spiked, I up B again to the edge of the stage....

"YES!"

BrawlerHarrison

Smash Apprentice
2 bowsers 1 PAWNCH.

Do the math then find the messege, but don't flag as sexual pls waz.... :)

It was an epic team battle, ended up in a 2 on 1 and a PAWNCH that sent them both ways on BF.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Knee'd an MK off the stage, and then Pawnched him out of Shuttle Loop. Turns out that the Falcon Punch has more priority than MK's glide attack.

Top Bottom