• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What happened to all the jokes? This thread turned into terrible ****posting with /b/ level humor.

This is just absolutely disgusting. To even think it's okay to post something like that. Shows alot about the quality of your character.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Absolutely inappropriate and unbecoming of someone in a community with younger members.

Humor of this sort, though indirect, condones the violence that was directed towards that poor girl. Please keep this in mind when you are posting something so excessively vulgar and, without a question, against the rules.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Enough with the Bleach stuff. Not funny then, certainly not funny (or appropriate) now.

marfire

Smash Apprentice
how2stickupforentitledloserwhoshowshertitsanddrinksbleach?
the majority of the internet consists of nerds who've been bullied their whole lives. so you'd think we'd sympathize? no, because we grew a thick skin eventually, most of anyways. we had to. bullying doesn't feel like a big deal to us because we're so used to being bullied ourselves. getting bullied is just another day in the dork-life. we don't see the big deal, we can't empathize because we don't understand.

if someone were to kick the **** out of me and post my nudes all over the net i'd be pissed sure but i couldn't imagine killing myself over it. given a few days and or beers to get over it there'd be nothing to hora about an i'd probably even laugh.

but some people are very very weak and pathetic and maybe we should acknowledge that even if we can't understand it and back off a bit.

also the biggest bullies here were the girls at her school, yes we started it but we stayed on the net, these girls took it to her real life. and i think the lesson here is how nasty young women can be to each other and how ****ed up that is.

meanwhile 5500 children die every single day in eastern and southern africa. so pardon me while i fail to summon a tear for this random white girl who had it pretty ****ing easy

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The subject in its entirety does not belong on this thread, period. Same for tragedies like 9/11. Same for the misfortune of those children you mention towards the end of your post.

You want to shed some light on it, please make a separate thread on a place like User Blogs.

This is You Laugh, You Lose, not Current Events.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I don't care whether you find it funny or not, or how you feel about the matter. There won't be any poking fun at that subject here.

Player-3

Smash Hero
exarch will you infract me if i post something related to bleach because i really have no ****ing clue what you people are talking about LOL

but i want my 5th permanent infraction point

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol fail

still thought the whole thing was funny tho.

I want to post vids but vids are lame for this place. I wish I had my emdedding powers :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
Not if I say "A single is a man who makes jokes about women in the kitchen."

Its not like she used it in a sentence, then defined it. There is no context.

Although, most people wouldn't say it that way.

Top Bottom