• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Curlz

Smash Lord
That awkward moment when you go to the YLYL Thread expecting to see funny pictures and its just a bunch of youtube links.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I wish you guys would tell me some anti-jokes.
You guys are forewarned that some of these are religiously or otherwise offensive.
[collapse=Anti-Jokes]What did one lawyer say to the other?
"We are both lawyers"

What is worse than finding a worm in your apple?
The hollocaust

A man walks into a bar. He is an alcohol and is destroying his family

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Why the long face?" The horse replies "My wife has cancer."

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Why the long face?" The horse does not understand human language. It ****s on the floor

A horse walks into a bar. The people inside of the bar immediately leave out of the back exit, being aware of how dangerous this situation is.

A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar. They do not drink alcohol. It is against their religion.

A horse walks into a bar and tells the bartender "You are an alcohol." The bartender goes home and destroys his family.

Knock Knock
Who is there?
My wife has cancer

Two haitians walk into a bar. It is destroyed.

Two jews walk into a bar.
Just kidding.
It is a gas chamber.[/collapse]

Top Bottom