• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
FUUUUUUU I MISSED THE REDHEADS?!

Mike G link me to this other threaddd!

EDIT: Nvm I found em
*SNIP*

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Wretched did you really edit those pics? They were posted in another social thread with 3 mods watching over me. LOL

And edit the one thing I love the most in this world. =/
I'm sorry, but I can't follow the judgment of other mods. In my own opinion, those pictures were just too racy for any subforum, but since I do AtlSouf, this is the only place where I will say something. If the other mods want to allow it, they can allow it. I want to keep the Atlantic South squeeky clean though.

Buthay, to make it up to you, I know that you post the funniest pictures, so I'm starting a "Atlantic South Picture of the Month" thread.

Just the downlow, guys, before it gets started, every month, you guys will have like a week to find any appropriate picture from the internet, and you can PM it to me. If it needs censored, I will do it for you. Your picture will be put in the Picture of the Month Thread and voted on. The winner, each month, might get a postbit. I'm working on the postbit part. But, you also get your picture archived in the OP of the PotMT.

tubes

Smash Ace
There is an entire thread on smash boards dedicated to my little pony which I'm pretty sure is even larger than this one. Why do you guys feel the need to copy things from it and post them here? it's the same damn website. Stop it!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
>mfw I post safe pics in my favorite social thread.

>mfw thread gets filled with MLP posts

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I don't like Pony stuff either, but a huge portion of this thread consists of people who enjoy pony related humor. If you pony people want to post ponies and NOT get complaints, just use collapse tags and put something like "Pony Warning"
[collapse=Pony Warning]See[/collapse]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost again at everything that happened after my last post.

Top Bottom