• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I work at an A&W and I can safely say that rootbear floats are greater than anything ever (except for Mexican Coke and ice cream and mountain dew blended).

And don't forget that unlike Coke who only does soda, Pepsi also does Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC, Long Johns, and A&W (plus just about any bag of chips you pick up).

EDIT:
it ain't known as a jack and pepsi
This cracked me up haha!!!

Jane

Smash Hero
I work at an A&W and I can safely say that rootbear floats are greater than anything ever (except for Mexican Coke and ice cream and mountain dew blended).

And don't forget that unlike Coke who only does soda, Pepsi also does Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC, Long Johns, and A&W (plus just about any bag of chips you pick up).
oh wow, did not know that. the more you know. and i'm jelly that you get to have pretty much all the root beer float you want :o

i'm drinking a mexican orange fanta as i type this. it is heavenly. although i don't taste the difference as much as i do in the coke.

D

Deleted member

Yes, it will.

Evaporation happens in water bottles in cars all the time, for anyone who may have been thinking otherwise.
Vaporization is fun.
**** I JUST REALIZED

The ten billion water bottles I have in my car all over the floor after playing tennis make it so damn humid in the car

****S AND OR BALLS

All these people missing the point about beverages. Dashdancedan has taught me the one way.
Juice
is the best

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This thread has always been more of an Atlantic souf general social thread where people happen to post funny pictures rather than solely a YLYL thread, so it isn't that big of a deal.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, it means he's going to give you a stern warning about sinning and then preach to you about how you should avoid being the anti-christ.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That guy all the way to the right looks familiar.... What's he from? Does anyone know?

:troll:

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I lost to the ;P comic. First time I've lost to this thread in a while...****ing soda conversation @_@

M@v

Subarashii!
There's always pepsi throwback if you want real sugar.
Throwback is gross though. Regardless of the fact that it is real sugar, it isn't the same sugar that we had 20 years ago. It is mass-produced-genetically-modified-get-*****-by-humans sugar.
I tried MD throwback and Pepsi throwback.
**** was not cash.
I drink throwback too. Its good. @Wretched. Really? I can tell right away throwback tastes better than regular pepsi. Oh well everyone is different I guess.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Does anyone know the name of this meme?
It is the only one that I consistently lose.
EDIT

A girl made this of me
LOOOOOOOOL
Don't worry, I have long beautiful flowing golden locks now.

voorhese

Smash Master
i have come to the conclusion that Mike G purposely searches for the most dirty thing he can get away with to post on here daily...oddly though he posts things that are similar to what is being discussed.

Top Bottom