• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
i tl;dr'ed the texas instrument one but after reading the snippets that some people posted, i had to go back and read it. and man am i glad i did.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol the wine glass one is so true!!! (Hat, monocle, suit, mustache and all hahaha)

Also I followed Janes advice. Very happy I did.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And Smash 64 remains silent through the whole debacle, for it knows just who is superior. It waits until its brethren wipe each other out. When it happens, Smash 64 will claim the throne and usher in an age of peace.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one that thought this was badass? Or does it just seem that way because all the haters are quoting it? Either way, lol.

Also, Winnar's bachelor frog was awesome. I'm falling victim to that exact situation right now >.<

Now for a politically relevant photo dump.

Breadsticks!

Edit: To encouraging bear. It was funny dude. **** anyone who says otherwise.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
WTF at the pelican o_O omg

The polar bear one was awesome and the kitten was toooo cute!

I don't get the whole stuff on the head though. Is it meant to be an improvised helmet? hahaha

Top Bottom