• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
I wanted to see what she replied back to that. ._.
she said,
"my spelling isnt the best but at least I know u is actually spelled you"

and that was the end of it.

Ugh, don't mess up those words.
"So you can run until that."
The auto-tuners ****ed them up too.
Nah man.
I just get mad that they messed up easy words.
The lyrics they put don't even make sense.
he definitely says "run and tell that" in both the interview and the song

as a black man i can tell you confidently that run and tell that/run tell that is a common expression in the ghetto community
You must be kidding.
In that case, what does it mean?

"We gonn find you, so you can run until that, homeboy," makes sense though...
i lost.

and yea, relistening to it, he definitely says "run and tell that" which makes perfect sense. and "so you can run until that" really doesnt make much sense. lol

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Do all cheetahs have weak little rabbit ****s? I thought that guy was gonna get blasted.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So my brother likes to get onto my laptop and mess with my facebook and smashboards accounts. Well he ****ed up and stayed logged in this time. So if you guys would be so kind as to help me prank him back by going into his profile and telling him why you like or hate Justin Bieber, I would appreciate it. If you do, I'll teach you a magic trick or some fighting moves at the next tourney we're all at :D Have some conversations or something, doesn't matter.

And I'm asking this thread because, well, I'll laugh pretty hard if you guys do it. thanks :D
-Twin_A

wow ok just checked JTB's post on the previous page... I never lost so hard before... good ****
Quoting you so you guys could see the sig

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Can someone censor and repost? My computer is too old to be able to do it and keep my interest.

Medi Edit: Removed the picture. Saying that you're going to censor something in a while doesn't negate the fact that you censor dodged in the first place by posting it.

Top Bottom