• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
nickriddle, i dont give a good goddamn what he actually says. the meme/song is run and tell that, so thats what it shall be!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
cant remember if some of these were posted

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

Why is it if a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, she’s a sl*t, but if a guy does the same thing, he’s a homosexual.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
he definitely says "run and tell that" in both the interview and the song

as a black man i can tell you confidently that run and tell that/run tell that is a common expression in the ghetto community

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
he definitely says "run and tell that" in both the interview and the song

as a black man i can tell you confidently that run and tell that/run tell that is a common expression in the ghetto community
You must be kidding.
In that case, what does it mean?

"We gonn find you, so you can run until that, homeboy," makes sense though...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
run and tell that (more commonly said "runtelldat", i suspect Dodson enunciated it for dramatic effect)
is sort of like saying "i'm very serious with what I'm saying, so you should go and spread the word in your communities. run and tell everyone that which i'm sayig"

Comedian Martin Lawrence named one of his comedy specials after the phrase

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
run and tell that (more commonly said "runtelldat", i suspect Dodson enunciated it for dramatic effect)
is sort of like saying "i'm very serious with what I'm saying, so you should go and spread the word in your communities. run and tell everyone that which i'm sayig"

Comedian Martin Lawrence named one of his comedy specials after the phrase

... Oh.
My bad.

Top Bottom