• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know what would be a cool idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Is if Sakurai created a whole new character for Smash. A new representative for Smash that is from Smash. Sure we've had bosses, but I'm talking about a usable character that's part of the roster.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well... I like the idea, but that would mean he comes from a franchise made up of other franchises.
Sounds like a pair of ducks, to me.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not understanding what in the world Straked just said, but yeah That sounds like a pretty good idea. Ideas for what kind of character?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Tabuu as a playable character? I'm just bringing him up as a suggestion. Anyway, I really like the idea.

Ange

Smash Lord
Interesting idea, but that would pretty much defeat the purpose of having Nintendo/third party characters fighting eachother.

The Smash series features already-exsisting playable characters from different franchises, not playable characters thats from the 'host' franchise.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Never. Geno doesn't deserve to be in Brawl.
Just... no.

kr3wman

Smash Master
What if Nintendo made a new series with Smash(Melee or 64 >.> ... <.<)'s engine with a totally original cast?

Vel

Smash Apprentice
Ridley with transformation to Meta Ridley as a final smash!

Though from what I've read in other threads, adding more characters to Brawl is impossible given the Wii's software :(

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
Mega man would so rock. I mean, they could even be lazy and use samuses moves. Like her left B, but for megaman, it could be rapid fire,and he has all sorts of power ups for other moves, like you could use the dog for his b up, kind of like pits and snakes mixed together. His down B could be to swqitch guns. I think he pretty much made himself.

JOE!

Smash Hero
the way Id see them do it would be a "create ur own dood!" type character where you pick moves from other characters to create a unique smash character that will be under the Smash bros party

Polygons!

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
the way Id see them do it would be a "create ur own dood!" type character where you pick moves from other characters to create a unique smash character that will be under the Smash bros party

Polygons!
I HAD AN IDEA LIKE THAT SO MANY TIMES, IT WOULD BE HORRIFICLY COOL.:chuckle:

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
An original, Smash-Only character?

Out of the ones that already exist, I'm going out on a limb by suggesting Galleom.

As a semi-original character that doesn't actually exist yet, may I suggest some sort of Super Primid? Like a Primid King or something?

I mean, think about it. They've already got an A-A-A combo, aerial attacks, tilts, and a smash attack (they might also have a dash attack, but I can't recall). Their special moves could be a composite of the various Primid attacks (Boomerang Toss, Charge Scope/Rapid Fire Scope, A rising/spinning move similar to Wario's, etc.). And they're arguably the most iconic enemy out of SSE's mooks.

So yeah, I am totally going to go with "Primid King", or something like that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sandbag??? DUH!
Technically they also have the polygons, wireframes, and the alloys, not to mention many of the bosses AND Giga Bowser. Yes, GB doesn't exist outside of the smash series, AND he's legally playable in Brawl.

That'd be fun to play as Sandbag, though(without the glitches).

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be pretty cool if the Ancient Minister was playable

wait

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
I think Tabuu would be cool. They already gave him a Final Smash-esque move in the Offwaves. He could float like Mewtwo and alot of the things they gave him kinda looked like B moves anyways. The chain gliding thing was reminiscent of MK's Drill Rush (sorta), and he has projectiles. Also, he looks really cool, so that alone is enough reason for me.

The only other thing I can imagine would be something similar to Charade from Soul Calibur in that he just takes moves randomly from opponents, but I'm not sure how'd you'd play that heh.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
^ How about a bit like Necrid from Soul Calibur II? He has a fair ammount of moves from other characters, but many of his own moves. It would work out pretty well, albeit he'd still be called cheap regardless...but still.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
This feels like an SSB4 discussion... I thought it was over the concept of a totally new playable Brawl character, not putting in the Soul Calibur peoples, making bosses playable, and adding in Megaman (who I support being in SSB4, since he actually HAS history with Nintendo). Geno might have history in Nintendo, but there's the issue of him being owned by the Final Fantasy peopoples... and if they wanted us using their peoples, the day would have come where Cloud would have been playable. And come on... -.-

I do like the idea of a Superior Primid, using the abilities they already have, combined into one.... Sandbag was funny, but Nintendo could make him do anything he wants.... the only reason I dislike the idea of using one of the Polygons, Wireframes or Alloys is because they are already based on characters in the game, so they technically wouldn't be an origonal created from the game.

Corigames

Smash Hero
"You know what's a good idea?"

Bright text on a dark background or vise versa. Dark red text on black/dark grey is not good.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Coreygames just lacks a sense of style. You keep that Dark-Angel like Text! Don't be like the rest of us freaks! I should start typing in bright Yellow. :p

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace

Polygons!

That sounds good and I'd do it. But then, wouldn't people just take high-tier movers for their doodz?

I shudder about thinking about someone with both Meta Knight and Snake moves :urg:

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
It could be some super-wireframe that looks like some awesome robotic android thing =P

It will have a generally humanoid shape but it will have moves from every other character.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Diddy Banana's, Meta Knight's recovery+Tornado, Snake's Grenades, D3's Chaingrabs. All in one character.

DAYUM SON.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This feels like an SSB4 discussion... I thought it was over the concept of a totally new playable Brawl character, not putting in the Soul Calibur peoples, making bosses playable, and adding in Megaman (who I support being in SSB4, since he actually HAS history with Nintendo). Geno might have history in Nintendo, but there's the issue of him being owned by the Final Fantasy peopoples... and if they wanted us using their peoples, the day would have come where Cloud would have been playable. And come on... -.-

I do like the idea of a Superior Primid, using the abilities they already have, combined into one.... Sandbag was funny, but Nintendo could make him do anything he wants.... the only reason I dislike the idea of using one of the Polygons, Wireframes or Alloys is because they are already based on characters in the game, so they technically wouldn't be an origonal created from the game.
Read my post again. I was talking about like Necrid. It's called an example. Although I do agree, this does borderline on pratical SSB4 discussion, but that's for the mods to decide.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah the whole make your own character thing might get a little out of hand. I don't think things like wire frames would work cuz they are just clones of existing characters... right?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Coreygames just lacks a sense of style.
I also am articulate and well-understood. I don't hide behind style to have memorable internet relationships. :p

Seriously though, having 8 different colors of text on one page makes it look like a gay pride board. So, when I see people using text that not only is bad for the boards scheme but is also in the context of other multi-color users... it's just difficult to read.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
A fully customizable character would be SUICIDE. It's probably best that it gets a move set that you can't tweak.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I also am articulate and well-understood. I don't hide behind style to have memorable internet relationships. :p

Seriously though, having 8 different colors of text on one page makes it look like a gay pride board. So, when I see people using text that not only is bad for the boards scheme but is also in the context of other multi-color users... it's just difficult to read.
Seriously though, I don't think anyone cares about your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom