• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's Story Super KOs (with percents)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
The Setup: You are on one of the middle (height) platforms, opponent is under you.

In training mode, the given combos at the given percents result in a consecutive hit count of 2. These are done with NO DI.

Falco
-------
L-canceled Dair → warlock punch → KO
63-67%

Edge-canceled Dair → volcano kick → KO
64-69%

Fox
-----
60-62% (I could have sworn I got a 2 consecutive hit on 58 and 59 but have been unable to repeat the result and don't trust my own memory that much)

60-64%

Note on Falcon: Neither of these will work on him because he either jumps out of them or isn't blasted high enough.

This is all for now, i'll try more this weekend. Cheers

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
Stay on the platform; its an edge cancel but you do not fall off (you will be going straight to warlock punch or utilt anyway, but if you didn't, you'd be in the "I'm about to fall off this edge" animation lol, which also cancels all lag from the dair). The hitbox of a well-timed stomp extends through the platform, and if they don't properly DI, the difference in height between the players as well as the hitstun of the dair make for a wild 2 hit combo.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Oooh, I see, makes sense. But you'd have to be facing the edge of the platform, right?

Broken_HitBox

Smash Cadet
OH MAN ive been searching for a way to do this ever since my friend stomp --> falcon punched my fox although this would be hard to land it would be the most epic kill ever

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Magus has a gif where he does the volcano kick to Falco at 57.. either im not doing it fast enough, or maybe i had diminished dairs from using them too often..

Broken_HitBox

Smash Cadet
i cant do that stuff lol but im having problems liek i do it at the right precents and i get my bro to spam jump as fast as he can and he still gets out so i dont know what im doing wrong

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
after reading this thread and putting it into some thought, i dont think you should check the % kills on small stages. try them on like FD or DL64. anything above 46% should lead to a kill on YS or FoD. just my thoughts on the matter at hand

DippnDots

Feral Youth
They're pretty useless for killing someone, as a fair would accomplish the same outcome at these percents. I have them here for showing off and being flashy.

Retrying the percents tonight making sure i dont have diminished moves, i'll try some other stages too, though i dont know if you can do them on any of the other ones unless you have a rising platform

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
exactly. maybe im just too straightforward(lolwut?yarite) so i go for the win first.
i remember playing my friend and even when i had the stomp warlock punch i fair'd instead.
in my eyes if it can be accomplished in an easier way, it might not be worth doing it.
again, just my opinion

DippnDots

Feral Youth
no, you're absolutely right. I call them SUPER KOs for a reason :p When you just wanna **** in someones face

edit: IN not ON the face.. still trying to do the utilt to my friends falco, it's gonna take some time but it'll be worth it when it happens

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
no, you're absolutely right. I call them SUPER KOs for a reason :p When you just wanna **** in someones face

edit: IN not ON the face.. still trying to do the utilt to my friends falco, it's gonna take some time but it'll be worth it when it happens
lol nice edit.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
The Setup: You are on one of the middle (height) platforms, opponent is under you.

In training mode, the given combos at the given percents result in a consecutive hit count of 2. These are done with NO DI.

Falco
-------
63-67%

64-69%

Fox
-----
60-62% (I could have sworn I got a 2 consecutive hit on 58 and 59 but have been unable to repeat the result and don't trust my own memory that much)

60-64%

Note on Falcon: Neither of these will work on him because he either jumps out of them or isn't blasted high enough.

This is all for now, i'll try more this weekend. Cheers
Magus already shows the dair to utilt in one of his vids, and one of his gif's. It was wayy too good lolol

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yeah, his gif gave me the idea to do this, cool sig btw, space marine?
Close...

CHAOS space marine. The Emperium can suck my balls =D

Lol, speaking of warlock punch, I was playing a friend's falco yesterday, and he over b'd above the ledge onto the stage somehow, right into my neutral B ^___^

Renth saw it too =O

Renth

Smash Hero
Close...

CHAOS space marine. The Emperium can suck my balls =D

Lol, speaking of warlock punch, I was playing a friend's falco yesterday, and he over b'd above the ledge onto the stage somehow, right into my neutral B ^___^

Renth saw it too =O
yea i saw it.. it worked because you tried it like twelve times XD.

and no.. it still doesn't work Ian.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Magus is too good, I wish he'd grace this thread with his presence and insight >_>

now i just sound creepy

anyways, back to this ****

Renth

Smash Hero
I only met Magus once like 3 years ago? we were both garbage.. haha.

great guy though

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
5'10" 195 lb white guy.. Not quite Ganondorf, but I once bench pressed 340 lbs.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I can make purple **** come out of my *****.
You should really get that checked out. If your eyebrows don't connect to your hairline, you will never be Ganondorf. The longer I main ganon, the closer my eyebrows get to my hairline. I'll get there. Also, my **** has gotten enormous since I picked him up.

Top Bottom