• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshis entire frame data

Yikarur

Smash Master
you can cancel even Ganons Dair Hitstun o.o but you can press to early by accident because of longer hitlag lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
True, but you can't actually move anywhere due to the sheer force of the knockback. It's similar to when you tech a very hard hitting move against the ground, yet still fly off stage due to the knockback. Even though they can cancel the lag, they're still suck in the trajectory, I believe.

Yikarur

Smash Master
>>>>>Grab release Data<<<<<
On ZSS to Regrab:
Yoshi can't Move: 29
Buffered Dash: 30
Grab Input: 31-33
Regrab: 50

I'm now about to do all CGable characters but that is the most important one.
I add the later to the OP.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
the Data is still missing Shield Hitlag but I can't do it atm.
Who wants?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yikarur, I want you to test something for me. Can you accurately determine the position of a character on an X and Y scale?

:069:

Yikarur

Smash Master
uhm I can paint a coordinate system on my TV :p :p
maybe I can help you if I know what you want to know :0

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Uh, but I need you to determine something for me with the greatest amount of accuracy...

I want to know why Meta Knight would sometimes land on the Smashville platform when grab-releasing him and sometimes he doesn't. I think that Meta Knight's trajectory when aerial-released is either altered slightly or actually shifted vertically for whatever reason. I'm hypothesizing that it could be the way Yoshi bobs his head when holding someone in his mouth (and also while pummeling).

If the peak of Meta Knight's trajectory is always at the same Y-coordinate, then I'm not sure what causes Meta Knight to land on that platform sometimes. If it's changed, though, then it'll be easier to determine what causes it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Uh, but I need you to determine something for me with the greatest amount of accuracy...

I want to know why Meta Knight would sometimes land on the Smashville platform when grab-releasing him and sometimes he doesn't. I think that Meta Knight's trajectory when aerial-released is either altered slightly or actually shifted vertically for whatever reason. I'm hypothesizing that it could be the way Yoshi bobs his head when holding someone in his mouth (and also while pummeling).

If the peak of Meta Knight's trajectory is always at the same Y-coordinate, then I'm not sure what causes Meta Knight to land on that platform sometimes. If it's changed, though, then it'll be easier to determine what causes it.

Ive never noticed that, pretty cool thought though. Might help us CG meta 100% if someonr finds out how.

Sharky

Smash Master
I'd like a couple things checked out

1. I have a feeling DK can up-b before he gets low enough to be dash grabbed. confirm/deny?
2. How many frames does an opponent have to ground-break a grab?

Yikarur

Smash Master
1.DK can SideB, not UpB.
2. Depends. But I can't test ground break with frame by frame somehow because my game crashes when I do too much inputs in that small time window xDD

Airborne

Smash Lord
I'd like a couple things checked out

1. I have a feeling DK can up-b before he gets low enough to be dash grabbed. confirm/deny?
1.DK can SideB, not UpB.
It be better to use eggs on DK when he's in the air.

Meanwhile, DAYUM I JUST THOUGHT OF AN INGENIOUS VIDEO TO MAKE. Let's hope I can get Pinnacle to work on this 256 mb laptop! XDDD

Top Bottom