• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Well, as you can see from the chart that I put below,

there are 3 common foot odors based on the concentration of specific chemicals found in your feet. Assuming that Yoshi is a dinosaur, we can presume that Yoshi's feet would mostly comprise of methanethiol, as there are generally large amounts of that chemical found within dinosaurs. Based on that knowledge, we can look at the chart and see that means that Yoshi's feet would smell like sulfur and garlic.
You're welcome. :awesome:

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Well everyone, as someone who used Yoshi as a secondary in every game and just lost his main, I'm now on the Yoshi bandwagon. Its between him and Falcon, but the dino's charm might beat out the Captain's badassery. So consider me a Yoshi main for Smash 4.
I think I'm in the same situation, I was getting back into Melee over the last year, grew pretty fond of IC's and started maining them. Now that they're gone *cries*, Yoshi has risen back to my main man. Can't wait for the US version to release already so I can see how he compares to past iterations for myself.

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Finally Black Yoshi !! I must say SSB4 has included more black costumes this time around. I really love that!!!

I remember when I use to play Yoshi's Story, I went through Hell just to find that Black Yoshi. I didn't care about the other ones, just the black one. He looks so badass as if he's an evil one. :D

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Quick question, but does Yoshi have super armor on his double jump and how extensive is it?
He does until you attack during it, that cancels it out and negates it. You may know this but the super armor loses it's strength on higher %'s.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnNkn0Yy3m8

First footage I've seen of a talented Yoshi. Good god does he look good. So fast and crisp. His combo game is going to be incredible. And those out-of-shields!

After 16 long years of fun, cute, mediocrity, we have ourselves an adorable killing machine.
Pretty amazing now isn't he?^^ He's going to be so fun to use, and successful!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnNkn0Yy3m8

First footage I've seen of a talented Yoshi. Good god does he look good. So fast and crisp. His combo game is going to be incredible. And those out-of-shields!

After 16 long years of fun, cute, mediocrity, we have ourselves an adorable killing machine.
Despite their cute and cuddly appearance, they're some of the most dangerous predators who ever existed, fiction or otherwise, and they finally have a playstyle that reflects that.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
I think Yoshi is going to surprise a lot of people this game. There's already a lot of talented players who can utilize Yoshis abilities now even with his short comings and come out on top. Now Yoshi has more tools in the tool box to work with, he's going to be fierce. It's up to us to show just how fierce he can be.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I think Yoshi is going to surprise a lot of people this game. There's already a lot of talented players who can utilize Yoshis abilities now even with his short comings and come out on top. Now Yoshi has more tools in the tool box to work with, he's going to be fierce. It's up to us to show just how fierce he can be.
I second this. :D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804