• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Only because there's barely any Zeldas in the first place so... :laugh: I think it'd be easy for me!

To be serious, I'm flattered you think so. I'm not sure where everybody gets this idea, haha. I don't consider myself a good player in the least. Average at best.
Hey Rion, were you at Fan Expo? i think i saw you playing with Holy

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Only because there's barely any Zeldas in the first place so... :laugh: I think it'd be easy for me!

To be serious, I'm flattered you think so. I'm not sure where everybody gets this idea, haha. I don't consider myself a good player in the least. Average at best.
Lol sure, thats what all the amazing people say. But ya there aren't many ppl that use zelda.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was at Fan Expo and playing Holy. Was getting my *** kicked mostly but, was fun anyway!

I still wonder where people get the idea I'm a good Zelda though... there's way better ones out there.

Though it'd be nice if I improved to the point of being a good Zelda that's worth noting! :)

It's be fun to play you Dayzin if we get the chance. Do you go to this York University Weekly or something?

Edit: Wow, Cyan... aren't you that Cyan Game and Watch from Let's Brawl Toronto? I just remembered. Jeez. Gichan too from Let's Brawl Toronto... man I totally wanna play now. :(

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was at Fan Expo and playing Holy. Was getting my *** kicked mostly but, was fun anyway!

I still wonder where people get the idea I'm a good Zelda though... there's way better ones out there.

Though it'd be nice if I improved to the point of being a good Zelda that's worth noting! :)

It's be fun to play you Dayzin if we get the chance. Do you go to this York University Weekly or something?

Edit: Wow, Cyan... aren't you that Cyan Game and Watch from Let's Brawl Toronto? I just remembered. Jeez. Gichan too from Let's Brawl Toronto... man I totally wanna play now. :(
Im at Seneca@york so im on the campus. Only here for one year though.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo rion, the first time I played you was waaayy back at niko's only in niagara when we were in the same pool. After you it was only dayzin as another zelda lol.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Haha, wow Niko's OIN... that felt like ages ago.

Do you go to this weekly thing, Gi? It'd be pretty cool to meet you all again. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
I quit brawl a while back but for good times i can show up again. I gotta **** myself at troll's sexiness so yeah i might drop by sometime.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Yeah I am. I really wanna play all you guys, even though I quit Brawl

idea

Smash Master
unless he meant seneca, usually it's...founders college, first floor area with all the little classrooms with TVs in them.

i'ma bring a console and stuff for melee and hopefully actually find a room this time.

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
I may come. Just wondering, did anyone sort things out with that ponytail guy who likes kicking people out?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If he comes by, we'll just drop him into the pit of death.

Founders does have a pit of death, right?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys, 2 words of bad news: night school.

Mon and Wed, which means I won't be able to be there on any day ending in "Ednesday".

Will still be there tomorrow though. I'm considering ditching last period to get there at 3-ish, but it's Politics so I probably shouldn't.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You really shouldn't be ditching post-secondary school courses, it will bite you in the ass eventually.

I'm considering coming down from Mississauga for this, an approximate time the casual will finish and end?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm taking a 5th year in high school right now. :/ Would never ditch a Uni course, that's ********.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Well first off, ditching Uni courses isn't that bad since most of them are just reiterations of the readings or can be found online. Secondly I'll show up at 6~ish after my NATS and see who is there, someone bring me an extra controller please, it would be greatly appreciated.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Finally, york uni weekly is back!
I will come depends how much h/w I have.
We won't get kicked out right? lol..

idea

Smash Master
just don't be loud or anything =P

in a sense it doesn't matter if you ditch uni courses, cause YOU paid for them...like, it's probably a bad idea, but it's your own bad idea and no one else cares if you make that choice. ...and a lot of professors post their lectures/powerpoint slides online.

idea

Smash Master
indeed. but on the other hand, you're not necessarily paying for x number of classes. you could also say you're paying for 5% of a degree, or whatever it works out to. in which case actually going to class is not necessarily...necessary. =P

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
whats everyone here taking at york?

im doing undeclared major 1st, leaning towards sociology probably,just curious to see how you guys are doing/liking your majors

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Even if I go to York next year, I have no idea what I'd do. I'm probably going to spend a year doing something else while I try to figure it out.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Well, I'll be showing up at 4:30-5:00 with my wii, depends on how long it takes me to pick up food. Also, I checked the schedule for the rooms, and most of them are free after 4:30, so we shouldn't be interrupting anyone.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll probably be there about 4-5ish, if noone else is there when I get there I'll be the guy sitting on a bench or something playing White version.

Also, I'm wearing a blue and white horizontally striped shirt, khakis, and have a blue backpack. Just so people know who I am.

.Marik

is a social misfit
indeed. but on the other hand, you're not necessarily paying for x number of classes. you could also say you're paying for 5% of a degree, or whatever it works out to. in which case actually going to class is not necessarily...necessary. =P
I suppose. :p

Also, flopping once again! Go Marik! Beep beep!

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Was fun times everyone!

Thanks for having me and everything. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom