• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
LOL I started this thread, get at me. I don't play Smash anymore though, but I'm glad to see this is still happening without me. Does David (KirbyKaze) still show up?
i dunno, it's mostly brawl people now. david could come in theory but hasn't since the year started.

what's up? i think i still have paul's sweater from that time he left it at my house ages ago. i mean, i have one, and it's too big for me, i'm just not sure who it belongs to. :laugh:

fUddO

Smash Ace
Come on, let's all do Tuesday or Thursday so I can show up. Please?
Well, Thursday works for me, but in the future I wouldn't be able to show up until 6:30

EDIT: I'm going to assume from the lack of response that there won't be casuals tomorrow. If there's an overwhelming show of responses tomorrow, Thursday at 4:30 will work for me.

EDIT EDIT: Well, Wednesday's over, and no responses so I'll assume no Thursday. Hopefully there's some interest next week.

idea

Smash Master
i know i am. i assume he is too, but he'll probably post in the gta thread closer to the day.

but if he doesn't i'll just play you for like 4 hours instead =P

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
haha I haven't gone to one at york since...last year
Hopefully I'll be able to make it this week, if not the next

idea

Smash Master
aw, fine. i have a midterm on wednesday actually.

so blur, you still going? try to see this before 11:00 so i can decide if i should bring my cube.

edit: yeah i'll bring it just in case

idea

Smash Master
that's fine, i usually hang around york till that time anyway. just figured i'd leave if i hadn't gotten a response yet, when i would have left anyway.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
anyone wanna come tmrw?

im done class at 5 and i actually want a chance to play the game before Gi's tourney if i go

fUddO

Smash Ace
On Mondays, I would only be able to stick around from 4:30 to 6, since I have classes before and after then. However, if someone else could bring a Wii as well, you guys could continue after then without me. I'm done classes at 9 as well.

On Tuesdays, I'm finished classes at 2:30, but I usually hang out with friends until later anyways. This sort of works for me too.

Obviously, Wednesdays currently work for me.

On Thursdays, my classes end at 6:30, so that works well for me.

On Fridays, I don't really have reason to come up to York since I don't have class. However, if enough people show interest, I'd be willing to make the commute.

I can only commit to one day a week. Of course, other people can bring Wiis to. I'm not sure what room availability will be like on other days, but it's improbable that they'll all be full.

TL;DR: You guys tell me what's best, and I'll deliver.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Friday is probably the worst possible option for me, but it's looking as though it's going to be the most popular. Lets wait a for a few more posts before we commit completely.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, I live in Weston, but I'm leaving from school, so it takes an extra half-hour making it an hour and a half. Can't take fUddO much longer, I think (or rather, I know) he's just lazy, doesn't want to go to York when he has no school.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm in Etobicoke, near Royal York subway station, so it takes me about 1 hr 20 min. As it is, I'm down for this Friday, since we have a tournament the next day. Hopefully it'll be more than the 4 of us.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm in Etobicoke, near Royal York subway station, so it takes me about 1 hr 20 min. As it is, I'm down for this Friday, since we have a tournament the next day. Hopefully it'll be more than the 4 of us.
I'll force Ivan and Tim to come along, and see if anyone else I know at school is down for it. I just realized I know a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom