• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Well, I can show up this Wednesday, but if Dirt is the only one showing up, I might as well just do something else.

Btw, Mac is where it's at. Vanier is for B.J. Cobbledicks.

No joke, I've seen it in person.

Pin0yX

Smash Rookie
Well, I can show up this Wednesday, but if Dirt is the only one showing up, I might as well just do something else.

Btw, Mac is where it's at. Vanier is for B.J. Cobbledicks.

No joke, I've seen it in person.
LOLWUT whats mac? sir john a? im confused.

idea

Smash Master
meh...i'mma bring a "gamecube" on wednesday. meaning i have a wii, but i do not play brawl, so i am not even bringing a copy of brawl, but i am bringing melee =P

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll play Brawl if someone else wants to show up and play Brawl. Don't have a Wii or copy of Brawl, though, so obviously can't bring them.

If people are showing up, I'll for sure bring my GameCube in case there's noone for Brawl to play Melee. Again, don't own Melee.

I really need to get my own copy of both of them.

Pin0yX

Smash Rookie
anything happening this week? could bring a copy of melee as my wii is lost in boxes atm, and my gc is out at my school

SkSuicideKing

Smash Rookie
Oh, I go to Seneca @ York. Anyone at Seneca? It's the same campus. Lets play some smash. I'm in my Color Theory class right now and I'm bored as ****.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So where are we playing? School just got out, not going to leave till I know where we're playing, lack of cell phone and all that.

*EDIT* Just saw in the discussion thread. On my way.

idea

Smash Master
ah, sorry. hopefully it'll work out better next week. part of the problem was that no classrooms were free yet at 3, so i couldn't just sit down and hook up my wii.

idea

Smash Master
alright, so next time if i'm sitting around waiting again, i'll be the white guy with short hair and glasses probably doing something with my black laptop.

edit: or maybe contact lenses...but probably not.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I finally got there at 5:30. I majorly underestimated the time it took to get there.

Didn't see anyone, didn't help I didn't really know what any of you look like. Left, proceeded to get lost on the way out, bright side is if I ever go to York I know where most things are now.

So yeah, I'll be there next week, hoping to play Brawl, will settle for Melee, white guy with rectangular glasses, dark mid length hair, and a beard coming in. With a blue backpack that's probably on the ground near me, cause textbooks are **** heavy.

Still need to pick a main for Melee. Either Mewtwo or Ganondorf.

SkSuicideKing

Smash Rookie
Nice I'll definitely be there next week with a friend or two. I'll have a white hat on, and so will my friend. Pretty hard to miss us we're generally loud people.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Says you to the Brawl Ganondorf main.

I should get a shirt that says "Supreme Dirt" on it that I should wear to these things.

SRTM

Smash Ace
yo srtm how is your fuerte now? Do you rsf?
getting better. I bought a cheap stick, so i'm trying to learn again.
I'm having trouble even doing U2 lol (qcf x2 gives me trouble on stick).
No, I still can't do RSF, can't figure out the timing.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
So...

I'm originally from Montreal, Quebec, but I'm mostly here in Oakville, Ontario for school at Sheridan College (been so for a while now).

I've never been to this "weekly" before, though I'm a little interested in coming maybe.

There's a bus at Sheridan that goes all the way to York, which is pretty cool.

How's the Smash over there? :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
York is located in Toronto, there's a decent scene from both the Melee and Brawl community.

It's due mainly to the large population difference, but it's still a relevant point LOL.

:yoshi:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

I may have to come visit sometime maybe for fun.

We'll see how next week shapes up!

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yo Scrotum and GI, you guys have to come next week, I haven't seen either of your beautifull faces in a long time... Speaking of your faces it's funny, GI's face looks wayyyy to old for him and Scrotum's face looks waaaay to young.. Hilarious.

SkSuicideKing

Smash Rookie
Hey I brought my cube on thursday and me and a few of my friends played Melee on one of the TV's hanging from the walls at Seneca. York might be a bit more strict on that ****, but Seneca no one gives a ****. I'll even ask my Graphic Design Prof if he can give me the pins to some of the projection rooms and we could possibly play on a big screen.

Gichan

Smash Champion
That would be crazy, please go for that ****. I think we can bring back the attendance with that.

And if he says yes, ask him how many people can go.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Arent you one of the top zelda players in canada? if so i must play against you!
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Only because there's barely any Zeldas in the first place so... :laugh: I think it'd be easy for me!

To be serious, I'm flattered you think so. I'm not sure where everybody gets this idea, haha. I don't consider myself a good player in the least. Average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom