• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This is starting to sound really fun.

Wish I could come. Stupid school.

5ive

Smash Champion
obv not.

They didn't want to do what Brawl+ did and decrease hype by releasing a lot of public betas. Instead, they have a closed beta only available to the PM Backroom. When the beta is stable and ready, they will release an open beta. That won't be for a while though. They have top solidify a lot of mechanics to make it perfect or near perfect.

btw, you coming tomorrow?

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
obv not.

They didn't want to do what Brawl+ did and decrease hype by releasing a lot of public betas. Instead, they have a closed beta only available to the PM Backroom. When the beta is stable and ready, they will release an open beta. That won't be for a while though. They have top solidify a lot of mechanics to make it perfect or near perfect.

btw, you coming tomorrow?
this is not a john but I have to buy ingredients and make spaghetti for my family -__-
If i have time, i will come

Anth0ny

Smash Master
they're basically trying to emulate Melee into Brawl with frame perfect physics, the same movesets etc... but there's brawl characters too. and stages.

basically its the best fan project ever. theres a HUGE thread on it in the brawl workshop forum.

5ive

Smash Champion
So yeah, the end product will essentially feel EXACTLY like Melee. The added twist are the Brawl characters. It def the best smash mod evar.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
zomg so fun. shoutouts to everyone i played, very fun games yesterday.

and project M is legendary. and it's still alpha! good god.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Tinman why did u go to dimmys if you were just gonna pull out. 6th best rob too scrared to enter a tourney and get beasted. I think he should be taken off the pr and never have a chance to get back again. 68%

.decoy

Smash Ace
ill try and be there...again...

edit: and by again i mean try again, not be there again (as i haven't been there yet lol. this summer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom